ABR Holy Grail Rally 2012 Sticker

Join the Crusade
Alun

Re: ABR Holy Grail Rally 2012 Sticker

Post by Alun »

James691 wrote:Beautiful work as ever Jimbo! :)

Alun - I think we have a winner.
I think so too, great work Jimbo. If you can send me a high-res image to [email protected] I'll get some knocked up.
JimboF650

Post by JimboF650 »

Cheers James - looks like you had a great weekend for the rally. Did you use the new lid? How did you find the peak on the motorway?

Are you happy with using the 'Page' 'Squire' 'Knight' signatures for the quest. What I thought was, when someone has visited the number of locations needed - I'd supply them with the HTML code they can copy and paste into their profile (instructions will be supplied). Maybe instead of certificates (less work for me) and 'quest' promoting, as signature will be seen all over the forum.

Also, I've made a little graphic (scroll) for every location - makes it easier for me, as I can see when I last updated the post.

Anything else just let me know.
JimboF650

Post by JimboF650 »

Alun wrote:

I think so too, great work Jimbo. If you can send me a high-res image to [email protected] I'll get some knocked up.
Will do - any particular size? It's 100mm wide at the mo.
I'll supply it CMYK (4 colour) with bleed and cutter, as high-res pdf and adobe illustrator eps files.
Alun

Post by Alun »

JimboF650 wrote:
Alun wrote:

Will do - any particular size? It's 100mm wide at the mo.
I'll supply it CMYK (4 colour) with bleed and cutter, as high-res pdf and adobe illustrator eps files.
Send as it is please Jimbo. Thanks.
James691

Post by James691 »

JimboF650 wrote:Cheers James - looks like you had a great weekend for the rally. Did you use the new lid? How did you find the peak on the motorway?

Are you happy with using the 'Page' 'Squire' 'Knight' signatures for the quest. What I thought was, when someone has visited the number of locations needed - I'd supply them with the HTML code they can copy and paste into their profile (instructions will be supplied). Maybe instead of certificates (less work for me) and 'quest' promoting, as signature will be seen all over the forum.

Also, I've made a little graphic (scroll) for every location - makes it easier for me, as I can see when I last updated the post.

I never got the chance to use the lid due to not having goggle mate!

I'd like to stick with the certificates mate - I fully understand the workload and I'm more than happy to take a template and fill in the names or have one made up. The profile signitures are fantastic and more than hapy for that. But having something you can hold and hang up tends to have a more personal meaning to people.

I did see the graphic scrolls and they very cool and regal ;) If you want to send me a file copy then I will update also to ease the work load, again I fully understand how much time this takes up. Making each folder and running updates takes it toll but what great fun.

Any issues then of course just drop me a line and I will get onto it.

Thanks again for all your creative and very hard work.

James
Dancing in the moonlight
JimboF650

Post by JimboF650 »

Send as it is please Jimbo. Thanks.
Sent
JimboF650

Post by JimboF650 »

James691 wrote:
JimboF650 wrote:Cheers James - looks like you had a great weekend for the rally. Did you use the new lid? How did you find the peak on the motorway?

I never got the chance to use the lid due to not having goggle mate!

I'd like to stick with the certificates mate - I fully understand the workload and I'm more than happy to take a template and fill in the names or have one made up. The profile signitures are fantastic and more than hapy for that. But having something you can hold and hang up tends to have a more personal meaning to people.

I did see the graphic scrolls and they very cool and regal ;) If you want to send me a file copy then I will update also to ease the work load, again I fully understand how much time this takes up. Making each folder and running updates takes it toll but what great fun.

Any issues then of course just drop me a line and I will get onto it.

Thanks again for all your creative and very hard work.

James
That's no problem - I'll have a think about getting some certificates done. I don't mind doing my bit again this year (like to be part of it) - got myself a tablet (BlackBerry Playbook on sale start of year) so should be easier to stay on top of it all this year.
:)
Sykesy

Post by Sykesy »

Are the Holy Grail Rally Stickers available???? Ive just seen one on a bike!!!!! and it said 2012.

a friend is someone who bails you out of jail, But a BEST friend is the person sitting beside you saying...'that was fu**ing awesome'!!!!!!!
herman

Post by herman »

Sykesy wrote:Are the Holy Grail Rally Stickers available???? Ive just seen one on a bike!!!!! and it said 2012.
http://www.adventurebikerider.com/forum ... lable.html
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
Sykesy

Post by Sykesy »

Cheers Mr Herman, your a star!!

a friend is someone who bails you out of jail, But a BEST friend is the person sitting beside you saying...'that was fu**ing awesome'!!!!!!!

Return to “ABR Holy Grail Rally 2012”