ABR Winter Rally, Dorset January 24-26, 2014

picos mestizo

Re: ABR Winter Rally, Dorset January 24-26, 2014

Post by picos mestizo »

Appologies but not gunna make this one.
Going to see my mum (94).
Have a great one, see you next time. Brian.
Lightness is everything.

Lightness with Grunt is a Scratcher!

An Adventure is not a tank transfer.
Kraut

Post by Kraut »

Well I ain't bailing...yet! I'm packing as we speak and after cooking dinner for me n the missus tonite at hers I'll be off early doors for Dorrrrrzzzzeeet! I say yet as it's the end of my two weeks off, but as I'm agency won't be going back. And if the last 18 months have been anything to go by I'll be offered a job tomorrow. Tempting fate, you ask? Probably not. My karma is in such good shape at the mo. Unlike me and my non-Brad-Pitt-like physique!! She likes it, that's all that matters. Time to seek new top box...and if anyone wants to hook up along the way me n Maureen (green tdm850)will be going from Canterbury A2,M2,M26,M25 and all the other interesting roads, but will divert a bit to meet along the way. Ciao for now. K :P
Make an effort
hilux

Post by hilux »

packing as i type, well sort of :laugh: will be leaving basingstoke (j6/m3) around 13:30 tomorrow, have to work in the morning :angry: will be traveling A30 stockbridge, salisbury , bladford etc. should be in dorchester mid afternoon. looked at many weather forecasts , all say something different so you pays your money etcetc. looking forward to dusting/washing cobwebs off camping gear and meeting up with a few other crazy people :laugh: (thumbs)
MarkN

Post by MarkN »

Thanks all,

The weather looks ok, there is a bit of rain forecast but it can't be as bad as we had last year! The ground is still wet in places but the camp site is well drained.

Really looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Get there safely and take it easy.
Barcelona Pat

Post by Barcelona Pat »

I'm not on the list - but I need a break - so talking nonsense in a field somewhere for a couple of nights sounds just about right.

Idris will be packed and wheeled out of the garage in the morning, so I should be there for beer o'clock!

A small tent and no ride out for me, as I'll be visiting family on Saturday.

See ya all soon.

Pat
Gedge

Post by Gedge »

all being well I shall be setting off around noon, should be there early afternoon ..just got to load the camper, collect the trailer and hope the bike goes on without me dropping it........looking forward to a nice weekend.. B)
Bigtim

Post by Bigtim »

Sorry Mark, got to bail out I'm afraid, work just seems to get in the way and after a quiet week and a cancellation or two had a client ring up and book a couple of days of my time and work cancelled my holiday request.

Sorry mate, see you soon, down in Dorset for a week with the family next month must try and meet up.
Kraut

Post by Kraut »

I'm warming up at Popham services. About 70miles to go. Its cold out there, kids!
Make an effort
MarkN

Post by MarkN »

Bigtim wrote:Sorry Mark, got to bail out I'm afraid, work just seems to get in the way and after a quiet week and a cancellation or two had a client ring up and book a couple of days of my time and work cancelled my holiday request.

Sorry mate, see you soon, down in Dorset for a week with the family next month must try and meet up.
No worries Tim, thanks for letting me know.. See you soon.
MarkN

Post by MarkN »

Kraut wrote:I'm warming up at Popham services. About 70miles to go. Its cold out there, kids!
Popham Airfield do a great breakfast!
I'll be there about 3pm. Safe ride.

Return to “ABR Winter Rally, Dorset January 24-26, 2014”