ABR Boil rally Kirkby Stephen Cumbria CANCELLED.

JimboF650

Re: ABR Boil rally 2015 @ Kirkby stephen, Cumbria

Post by JimboF650 »

and me please Paul
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi onslowe, Bernard is quite right just pay when you arrive annd for the time you stay. Most people arrive on friday after work to be honest and we look forward to seeing you there. Jimbo it will be good to see you again and last, can you please add your names to the official sign up thread
http://www.adventurebikerider.com/event ... mbria.html
This will keep ABR HQ happy
Cheers
Paul & maria.
JimboF650

Post by JimboF650 »

have done - see you there
Old Geezer

Post by Old Geezer »

Hi Paul, Maria, Bernard and Jimbo, sorry and disappointed but won't be able to make it to the Boil this year as my son (Akceller8) and I will be in France on Route Napoleon etc. or even Austria, snow/ice level permitting.

Enjoyed last year and know all will have a good time this year. It's a great event, wet or dry :P on a great site and location for some good ride-outs. Recommend it to any new members around. Lots of friendly advice available there for first timers, good curry and plenty of it. (thumbs)

Forgot ant chance next year it could be in April again?
Bernard Smith

Post by Bernard Smith »

Old Geezer wrote:Hi Paul, Maria, Bernard and Jimbo, sorry and disappointed but won't be able to make it to the Boil this year as my son (Akceller8) and I will be in France on Route Napoleon etc. or even Austria, snow/ice level permitting.

Enjoyed last year and know all will have a good time this year. It's a great event, wet or dry :P on a great site and location for some good ride-outs. Recommend it to any new members around. Lots of friendly advice available there for first timers, good curry and plenty of it. (thumbs)

Forgot ant chance next year it could be in April again?
How about a proper hard core in December? I'll wave to everybody from my wobble box (thumbs) :laugh:

Reader’s Digest on TOUCHING THE WORLD - “…rueful, irreverent, always incredibly vivid, unfailingly honest, a powerful love story in a book crammed with astonishing achievements.”

http://www.worldtour.org.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... wpoints=1/
Old Geezer

Post by Old Geezer »

Bernard Smith wrote:
Old Geezer wrote:Hi Paul, Maria, Bernard and Jimbo, sorry and disappointed but won't be able to make it to the Boil this year as my son (Akceller8) and I will be in France on Route Napoleon etc. or even Austria, snow/ice level permitting.

Forgot any chance next year it could be in April again?
How about a proper hard core in December? I'll wave to everybody from my wobble box (thumbs) :laugh:
I might be up for that Bernard B) If I can bring the bike up on trailer with my VW Camper :woohoo: :evil:
My son has his van too (currently using it in French Alps working/skiing/boarding) and carries his bike with him. We can join you nice and snug....privilege of age in my case :P :whistle:

Must admit though December is the only month of the year I've never camped under canvas in UK....so far.
onslowe

Post by onslowe »

Hi Paul, name on list and afternoon booked off work so that I can get there before the rush, all we need now is fine weather. Looking forward to meeting you. Regards, Onslowe.
david grime

Post by david grime »

my name is down already but there will be at least 3 of us maybe 4...me and family...hope they are all passed there tests by then...winter weather causing cancellations on tests...

dave
Paul

Post by Paul »

Ok dave, thats fine. Look forward to seeing you. Onslowe, i hope the weather is kind we are holding the rally laterthan usual but hey this is cumbria
Paul

Post by Paul »

Just a heads up, we will of course be having our famous "curry night at this years rally with all profits donated to children's charity. For a number of reasons which I could explain! this year we will be supporting UNICEF. you can find out more about their work at http://www.unicef.org.uk/

Look forward to seeing you all there,

Paul & Maria

Return to “ABR Boil rally @ Kirkby stephen, Cumbria 7-10 May 2015”