ABR Boil rally Kirkby Stephen Cumbria CANCELLED.

Paul

Re: ABR Boil rally 2015 @ Kirkby stephen, Cumbria

Post by Paul »

Hi guys and gals, it seems there is a proper system this year for registering to attend rallies, can those who havn't please follow this link to register, http://www.adventurebikerider.com/event ... mbria.html

In regard to the "Jernatter" rally in January. I have just started a new job which is shift work, if you can just bear with me until November I will be able to sort a date, I don't want to miss my own rally :P
Bernard Smith

Post by Bernard Smith »

Oooooohhhh Jernatter......

Reader’s Digest on TOUCHING THE WORLD - “…rueful, irreverent, always incredibly vivid, unfailingly honest, a powerful love story in a book crammed with astonishing achievements.”

http://www.worldtour.org.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... wpoints=1/
irishtiger

Post by irishtiger »

Had planned to make it over to the first boil, so hopefully at last I'll make it.
Ride safe
George and Helen
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag
david grime

Post by david grime »

me and my rabble may come ...have to speak to missus for the all clear...we are pretty localish to area so not to far for us to come down and missus should be through her test and on her own bike by then.....will register when confirmed..

dave
davsato

Post by davsato »

ive just bought a shonky old aprilia RS125 do you think i should bring it? im coming up from Fareham, that'll be fine wont it? :dry:
Dave
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi Davsato

Well Paul & Marie and there helpers will more than welcome you and any body that wishes to come along no matter what Bike any one is rideing even Me on my BMW lol

Our hostes and there family make every one welcome even if you just turn up on a Sunday for a brew& a bacon butty
Like me and my mate Norm

See you there
Steve
Paul

Post by Paul »

tefflon wrote:Hi Davsato

Well Paul & Marie and there helpers will more than welcome you and any body that wishes to come along no matter what Bike any one is rideing even Me on my BMW lol

Our hostes and there family make every one welcome even if you just turn up on a Sunday for a brew& a bacon butty
Like me and my mate Norm

See you there
Steve
Everybody welcome, roll on summer is all I have to say :)
davsato

Post by davsato »

Paul wrote:
tefflon wrote:Hi Davsato

Like me and my mate Norm

See you there
Steve
Everybody welcome, roll on summer is all I have to say :)
Lololol I was being facetious, as in, did you ever ride an RS125? Awesome little bikes but they give 17yr olds piles just razzing round tesco carparks impressing giggly girls at midnight, I'm nearly 50, nearly 18st and its nearly 350mi to Kirkby stephen!
:laugh: :laugh:
It would cost £100 in 2t oil but it would certainly be an ADVENTURE though wouldn't it?
:laugh: :laugh:
Dave
david grime

Post by david grime »

well missus has confirmed we can come ...this will be our first meet with abr and looking forward to it.....so me missus and youngest son will be there maybe my eldest and some of his mates too....not sure if he has posted on site but will check.....

see you all there...do we need to book with site or is registering attending enough...

dave
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi mate you always catch a bus and put the bike in the luggage rack lol

Return to “ABR Boil rally @ Kirkby stephen, Cumbria 7-10 May 2015”