ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer 5th to 7th December 2014 Officia sign up thread

Agent Orange

Re: ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer 5th to 7th December 2014 Officia sign up thread

Post by Agent Orange »

peterpan241 wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:All going pear shaped here!! Wifey has said since the neighbour got burgled she is scared to be on her own, and I can't find a wifey sitter at the Mo, so put me on the back burner. Half packed aswel :angry: not impresssed at all got a new bag to keep me warm too! WOMEN ARRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is that the best you can do? :P Told you to get the orange bag :blush: Who's Silverfox gonna get dirty with now? :evil:
Stew
I am not a happy bunny and am bubbling at the moment. Wifey just text me and says she can get a girly to sit with her till 10 Fri night and can I come back Sat evening. ARRRGGGHHH :pinch: :angry:
If it was only an hour away I may well be tempted. I will have to see what happens when I get home.
Bike ready, roll bag ready, one pannier packed. Saus and bacon in the freezer, wifey soon to be in the freezer :evil:
Back burner till later
Wolfskin

Re: ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer 5th to 7th December 2014 Officia sign up thread

Post by Wolfskin »

Hiya Butch, I have a R1200 GS Adventure and i take is everywhere and anywhere there is a bike track and a gate wide enough for me too get through, so i try any experience i can have on my Hog. I have the BMW enduro gear with helmet and boots ( all BMW GEAR) So it really is up too you and how confidant you are. Look forward to meeting you over the weekend the names Cheyenne.
threepot

Post by threepot »

Hi Alan. Think there are two runs organised on Sat? A trail and a road run. I'll be on the road. Dropped mine a few times off rd. Tried picking up 900 Tiger from horizontal ? :S My friend Adrian and myself travelling down tomorrow.See you there. Mark.
akceller8

Post by akceller8 »

devon john wrote:
akceller8 wrote:Another mouth to feed if theres space. Is there hardstanding for vans by the way, not got tent with me.
you can book in one of the bunk house places , theres plenty of room !!! see first page for number.

if your not on a off road bike ,,, please could you come on two wheels .

this is a motorcycle event!!!

hope you understand (thumbs)

john

Sorry John should've made it more clear, I've got my XT600 in the back of the van to get muddy on. :woohoo: But I'm on my way home to Kent from Cornwall so travelling on 4 wheels. (All the toys, all the time!)

Don't want to book into Bunkhouse and deny someone else the bed when I have my van with me anyway. Besides, I'm recovering from a cold so don't want to pass that on to anyone.
Don't stop me now, I'm having such a good time!!
devon john

Post by devon john »

akceller8 wrote:
devon john wrote:
akceller8 wrote:Another mouth to feed if theres space. Is there hardstanding for vans by the way, not got tent with me.
you can book in one of the bunk house places , theres plenty of room !!! see first page for number.

if your not on a off road bike ,,, please could you come on two wheels .

this is a motorcycle event!!!

hope you understand (thumbs)

john

Sorry John should've made it more clear, I've got my XT600 in the back of the van to get muddy on. :woohoo: But I'm on my way home to Kent from Cornwall so travelling on 4 wheels. (All the toys, all the time!)

Don't want to book into Bunkhouse and deny someone else the bed when I have my van with me anyway. Besides, I'm recovering from a cold so don't want to pass that on to anyone.
in your case i understand , are you riding the off road ride?

there plenty o bunk house places

see you tomorrow

john
catcitrus

Post by catcitrus »

I think you said it was the same local guys as last time (TRF) taking the offroad ride?
What time are we setting out?--and can we get a breakfast in the cafe beforehand?(although I can self cater without a problem).

Weather looks better than last time--couldn't see much last year through the mist and drizzle--and only a couple of us survived to the end!!

I'm coming down in the van (with WR250R in the back). I've spoken to the site about a hard standing and they have a couple so I'll sleep in the van--I snore, cough etc and its not fair on others to inflict such bodily functions on them.

Looking forward to it and some challenging lanes--although I have CST knobblies on and they are sh1t on slippery rock slabs so will have to watch myself and pick lines carefully. If I could afford it I would fit trials tyres for that neck of the woods!!
CB
Mike Wright

Post by Mike Wright »

Tigerman1962 wrote:
Mike Wright wrote:Hello after the invite at Torrington I hope to attend this one.

Im going to try and make this one but I can only do the Sat day so will trailer the DRZ up for the Sat morning green lane ride if thats ok. Just got to fix my car heater fan first :laugh:
Trailer!! C,mon Mike even blue Drz's can make it from Okehampton to Bideford by there own steam!! ;) :)
That is true but with the CO2 tyre and gearing its like a tractor on the road :laugh:
Agent Orange

Post by Agent Orange »

Defo out not now guys. Just spoke to wifey again, V upset about spending two nights on her own. John sorry mate, if you PM you bank details I'll put some money in to cover any costs and a donation for the charity (thumbs)
Pity as I had a Ltr of Cointreaux, which I won at the West Wales Weekend, to go into the raffle :whistle:
Once again V Sorry! I HATE LETTING PEOPLE DOWN :angry:
Hope you all have a great weekend, weather looks great too!
Be safe and warm!
swiss tony

Post by swiss tony »

hi there myself and bob will be offering a guided trail ride again on sat 6th we will meet at the ultimate high adventure centre at 9.30 for a 10.00 start.
last year was an entertaining one having some of the big bikes joining us,you have to take note that this is devon lanes and not salisbury though everyone welcome just like to make sure you know what you are getting yourself into !
look forward to meeting everyone again.

1. swiss tony crf230
2. robwill ktm400
Mike Wright

Post by Mike Wright »

swiss tony wrote:hi there myself and bob will be offering a guided trail ride again on sat 6th we will meet at the ultimate high adventure centre at 9.30 for a 10.00 start.
last year was an entertaining one having some of the big bikes joining us,you have to take note that this is devon lanes and not salisbury though everyone welcome just like to make sure you know what you are getting yourself into !
look forward to meeting everyone again.

1. swiss tony crf230
2. robwill ktm400
3. Mike Wright DRZ400

Return to “ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer Rally 5th to 7th December 2014”