ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer 5th to 7th December 2014 Officia sign up thread

devon john

Re: ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer 5th to 7th December 2014 Officia sign up thread

Post by devon john »

Mike Wright wrote:Hello after the invite at Torrington I hope to attend this one.

Im going to try and make this one but I can only do the Sat day so will trailer the DRZ up for the Sat morning green lane ride if thats ok. Just got to fix my car heater fan first :laugh:
no problem Mike ,,,,,,,,,,, don't mind off road bikes on trailers ,,,,,,,,, but road bikes no no no :ohmy:

john
Jim Lovell

Re: ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer 5th to 7th December 2014 Officia sign up thread

Post by Jim Lovell »

devon john wrote:
Jim Lovell wrote:Looks like it might be cold Big John, is there room for my 40 ton artic and trailer. I can put the bike it the back and have luxury of bed in a heated cab. :laugh:

Cheers Jim
man up Jim ,,,,,,,,,, theres always the bunk house :P

john
Your Teepee it is then (thumbs) :P
Real men ride twins ;-)
rockerbilly

Post by rockerbilly »

hi devon john , I replied thanks but didn't realise till now im not on your list. can you add rockerbilly , aka baz,s mate elvis. lol and reaperx for feeding please if not to late. no probs if its to late pub up the road.
devon john

Post by devon john »

rockerbilly wrote:hi devon john , I replied thanks but didn't realise till now im not on your list. can you add rockerbilly , aka baz,s mate elvis. lol and reaperx for feeding please if not to late. no probs if its to late pub up the road.
you two are guests and will be feed ,,,,,,,,,something :ohmy:

shouldn't be a problem,,,,,, peanut and bacon if i remember!!!! :P

john
Tigerman1962

Post by Tigerman1962 »

Mike Wright wrote:Hello after the invite at Torrington I hope to attend this one.

Im going to try and make this one but I can only do the Sat day so will trailer the DRZ up for the Sat morning green lane ride if thats ok. Just got to fix my car heater fan first :laugh:
Trailer!! C,mon Mike even blue Drz's can make it from Okehampton to Bideford by there own steam!! ;) :)
free gaza

Post by free gaza »

Hi. Any chance of food for Saturday night.?? Already put my name down for the ride out and overnight on the Saturday
devon john

Post by devon john »

free gaza wrote:Hi. Any chance of food for Saturday night.?? Already put my name down for the ride out and overnight on the Saturday
as with all these events theres always a drop in numbers ,

so there should be food ,,, as form the start i have sead i can cater for around 40 .

i don't think we will get many more than this !!!!

we can alter are plans a little when we know how many turn up on the Friday.

bottom line is you will be feed (thumbs)

john
Agent Orange

Post by Agent Orange »

All going pear shaped here!! Wifey has said since the neighbour got burgled she is scared to be on her own, and I can't find a wifey sitter at the Mo, so put me on the back burner. Half packed aswel :angry: not impressed at all got a new bag to keep me warm too! WOMEN ARRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
peterpan241

Post by peterpan241 »

Agent Orange wrote:All going pear shaped here!! Wifey has said since the neighbour got burgled she is scared to be on her own, and I can't find a wifey sitter at the Mo, so put me on the back burner. Half packed aswel :angry: not impresssed at all got a new bag to keep me warm too! WOMEN ARRGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is that the best you can do? :P Told you to get the orange bag :blush: Who's Silverfox gonna get dirty with now? :evil:
Adventure before Dementia
Butch

Post by Butch »

Being new to all this and having just picked up my new (to me)and first adventure bike, I have a couple of questions:

Still relatively new to off roading, does anyone know or think its a good idea to ride my BMW F650GS 2001 on your ride out? Its fitted with Avon Distanzia tyres, I have done trailing around Wiltshire on my Gas Gas without any major issues and a couple of enduro practise days allthough very slow I can get round.

What gear should I wear? I only have full off road gear ie enduro jacket, helmet, goggles, moto cross type boots and full body armour or normal Jacket, leggings, normal boots & full face helmet brought for weather protection rather than crash protection.

Any advise would be much appreciated. Alan

Return to “ABR Yuletide Exmoor Explorer Rally 5th to 7th December 2014”