West Wales Weekend ABR RALLY 2016, who's having cawl and Breakfast order.... Update

daryl

Re: West Wales Weekend ABR RALLY 2016, who's having cawl and Breakfast order.... Update

Post by daryl »

I said 'probably' earlier, but it's a definitely now. Count me in for all the food that's going.
tefflon

Re: West Wales Weekend ABR RALLY 2016, who's having cawl and Breakfast order.... Update

Post by tefflon »

Hi son I'm not but I'm now the owner of a black r1200gsa came home last night and after my Tea my wife carol asked me to get her the steps out of the garage .well off I trotted to get her the steps and had the shock of my life sat in my garage is a black R1200 GSA and next thing carol handed me two sets of keys and said its not New but hope this will be ok as your 60th Birthday prezy off me . Well after the shock and hugs from me to the wife . And me saying a massive thank you . It's mine
Teflon Jnr

Post by Teflon Jnr »

Can I have a go
Jesus rides a Harley and the devil wears prada

🇩🇪 🇧🇪 🇬🇧 🇮🇪 🇫🇷 🇮🇲 🇱🇺
big al

Post by big al »

That's great news Steve (thumbs) fantastic.
Couldn't have happened to a nicer fella (thumbs). You deserve it Steve. I hope your bringing it down to West Wales to christen it (thumbs)
tefflon

Post by tefflon »

Hi Al / son

Thanks I think Carol may have had a helping hand in it but that Only my thort s May get to find out one day ?
But yep she will be coming along hehehehe

Many thanks
Steve
markoh

Post by markoh »

Very sorry, but I'm not going to make it.
I have a problem with camels and needles.
Cone

Post by Cone »

Do I remember seeing that someone on here is travelling down from Cardiff tomorrow?

I have to work so probably wont be leaving till around 5 pm but if that works it be great to travel down with someone?

I know most on here are retired and don't work :woohoo:
Agent Orange

Post by Agent Orange »

Cone wrote:Do I remember seeing that someone on here is travelling down from Cardiff tomorrow?

I have to work so probably wont be leaving till around 5 pm but if that works it be great to travel down with someone?

I know most on here are retired and don't work :woohoo:
I hope to be, about 1100 though.
I booked a day of work last year as usual. I don't work........I'm employed lol :whistle:
Van failed the MOT yesterday so I am in the lap of the gods to make sure it's done, before I go, or I can't go. Can't leave the Mrs without transport for the weekend. I've been promised 10am after re-test Friday.
Cone

Post by Cone »

No chance could I get off at 1100. Some one needs to brief the project director on how the company finance system works lol.

They don't pay me enough!

I'm looking forward to introducing myself a little more informally. I have a nice shinny new BMW suit that needs to get dirty. :laugh:

On that note does anyone have a spare pair of trouser suspenders they don't want or need or fit into.
Jaffa

Post by Jaffa »

Just been told the boys in blue are out in force in the bridge heading into Carmarthen 60 mph goes down to 40 mph and riders and drivers are missing .... Take care

Return to “West Wales Weekend ABR RALLY 2016 September 9/11th.”