Photos and where to post them...

Have some feedback and input to share? Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make this site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.
OB1

Photos and where to post them...

Post by OB1 »

I know that most people seem to post their photos along with a travel report or the like... :silly: and there is a section for uploading videos... :side: but what about general photos that we want to share with the rest of the group - is there a specific section where they need to go? :huh:
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
Bluepaul

Re: Photos and where to post them

Post by Bluepaul »

:blink: :huh: :S :blink:
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

If you click on your name where it says welcome ob1. It will take you to your profile, in there you can upload photos to your gallery by clicking the upload photos tab. ;)
OB1

Post by OB1 »

Thanks for that! :D

+1 Karma for you!
A • AND • B • CDN • CH • CN • CY • CYM • CZ • D • DK • E • EST • ET • F • FIN • GR • HK • HR • I • IL • IRL • L • LT • LV • M • N • N-IRL • NL • P • PL • Q • RSM • S • SCO • SCV • SLO • TR • USA • YU
justrtw.com
CRAIGREVO

Post by CRAIGREVO »

No problem mate. :)

Return to “SUGGESTION BOX”