Problem with photos

Help, rules, advice and announcements.
Heff

Problem with photos

Post by Heff »

Is there a limit to the number of photos you can upload at any one time?

Im trying to do a ride report and the forum wont let me load anymore than 3 photos. I thought it might be a problem with the file size, so i have resized then to 800x600 but it still wont allow more than 3 !!!

Another problem is when I did add the 3 attachemnts, when I looked at them in the 'Preview' page all was good, but when I went back to the original page, the photos are gone, say that the jpg is no longer available :?:

What am I doing wrong :(

Any ideas ?
If I'm not online.............

I'm probably out on the Bat Bike

Gelande/Strasse R1200Gsa Triple Black
Rederic

Re: Problem with photos

Post by Rederic »

If its any help Heff it is the same for me :?
If your not the lead dog the view never change's
Oop North John

Post by Oop North John »

Three pictures max and random display for the order them :oops:
Alun

Post by Alun »

Heff wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:52 pm Is there a limit to the number of photos you can upload at any one time?

Im trying to do a ride report and the forum wont let me load anymore than 3 photos. I thought it might be a problem with the file size, so i have resized then to 800x600 but it still wont allow more than 3 !!!

Another problem is when I did add the 3 attachemnts, when I looked at them in the 'Preview' page all was good, but when I went back to the original page, the photos are gone, say that the jpg is no longer available :?:

Any ideas ?

Hi Heff

There is a limit of 3 pics per post so as not to slow down page loading times. Your re-sized pics should be fine and I'm not sure what's happening there. Could you email me the pics at alun (at) adventurizemedia (dot) com and I'll have a go at posting them up in this thread as a test.
Alun

Post by Alun »

Rederic wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:49 pm If its any help Heff it is the same for me :?

Hi Rederic, if you could email me a pic you're having problems uploading I'll test it out on this thread. email address in the above post.
Rederic

Post by Rederic »

Alun wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:17 am
Rederic wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:49 pm If its any help Heff it is the same for me :?

Hi Rederic, if you could email me a pic you're having problems uploading I'll test it out on this thread. email address in the above post.
Hi Alun , I don't have a problem posting images I was saying that you only get 3 photos a post
If your not the lead dog the view never change's
Gary no 6

Re: A photo you took, today

Post by Gary no 6 »

Anybody know why some of my photos are loading the wrong way up on laptop but on my phone they are the right way up and can i rotate them ?
Alun

Re: A photo you took, today

Post by Alun »

Gary no 6 wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:28 pm Anybody know why some of my photos are loading the wrong way up on laptop but on my phone they are the right way up and can i rotate them ?

Gary, I've moved your post to this thread rather than clogging up a photo thread with posting issues.

I've had a few pics post the wrong way up on forums and the common link was I'd taken them with my phone held the wrong way around. I opened them in a picture viewer and resaved and they posted the right way up. There is no facility on forums to rotate pics once they are posted.
Heff

Post by Heff »

Alun wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:15 am
Heff wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:52 pm Is there a limit to the number of photos you can upload at any one time?

Any ideas ?

Hi Heff

There is a limit of 3 pics per post so as not to slow down page loading times. Your re-sized pics should be fine and I'm not sure what's happening there. Could you email me the pics at alun (at) adventurizemedia (dot) com and I'll have a go at posting them up in this thread as a test.

Hi Alun

Again as with Rederic, I don’t have problem posting photos but you have answered my question regarding only being able to attach 3 pics per post, so I’ll do my ride report over several posts.

Thanks again
If I'm not online.............

I'm probably out on the Bat Bike

Gelande/Strasse R1200Gsa Triple Black

Return to “WEBSITE AND FORUM STUFF”