Motorcycling | Technology | Photography
wispyone

Re: Missing pictures

Post by wispyone »

That's fantastic. Thank you :)
Alun

Post by Alun »

Further update on the missing pics from the old forum...

We're going to be running a database script today which (fingers crossed) will see all the old pics back where they should be. If the forum runs a little slow today, that's going to be the reason. If it all turns to shit I'm going for a long ride.
scotsy

Post by scotsy »

Alun wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:26 am Further update on the missing pics from the old forum...

We're going to be running a database script today which (fingers crossed) will see all the old pics back where they should be. If the forum runs a little slow today, that's going to be the reason. If it all turns to shit I'm going for a long ride.
Make sure you have plenty of fuel Alun :lol:
Alun

Post by Alun »

Update...it looks like all the images from the old forum are now back and in place. If anyone finds there are any missing pics in an old post let me know.

The only ones I can find not showing are those linked from photobucket but that's an easy fix if you download an extension for your browser where upon the will magically appear.

As part of this re-import I've spent a lot of time looking through old ride reports and some of them are fantastic, worth checking out if you have the time and well worth all the effort to restore the image history of the ABR forum.

Thanks all for bearing with us.
wispyone

Post by wispyone »

Cheers Alun, looking back through my A to Z challenge all my pictures are back. Need to get my finger out and finish it now :)

Thanks again for all the work to re link them.
Last edited by wispyone on Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
TomBoyNI

Post by TomBoyNI »

Alun wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:43 pm Update...it looks like all the images from the old forum are now back and in place. If anyone finds there are any missing pics in an old post let me know.

The only ones I can find not showing are those linked from photobucket but that's an easy fix if you download an extension for your browser where upon the will magically appear.

As part of this re-import I've spent a lot of time looking through old ride reports and some of them are fantastic, worth checking out if you have the time and well worth all the effort to restore the image history of the ABR forum.

Thanks all for bearing with us.

Nice one!
Boo :-p

https://tbni.blog
Motorcycling | Technology | Photography

Return to “WEBSITE AND FORUM STUFF”