Welcome Back

Help, rules, advice and announcements.
Alun
Moderator
Posts: 4713
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 pm
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Has thanked: 234 times
Been thanked: 290 times

Welcome Back

Post by Alun » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:55 pm

Well that was a couple of stressful days.

If you can see this post but can't log-in there's a couple of things you can do:

1 You'll be sent an email shortly with a new log in password - the email will go to the address you originally signed up with.

2 You can go the 'forgot password' route after you try and log in. However this again will only work if you have access to the original email address with which you signed up.

As you can probably see there are still a few things to iron out with the new forum and they'll be completed over the next couple of days. In the meantime, welcome back.

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
User avatar
boboneleg
Posts: 4526
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:52 pm
Has thanked: 811 times
Been thanked: 550 times

Re: Welcome Back

Post by boboneleg » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:42 pm

Alun wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:55 pm
Well that was a couple of stressful days.

If you can see this post but can't log-in there's a couple of things you can do:

1 You'll be sent an email shortly with a new log in password - the email will go to the address you originally signed up with.

2 You can go the 'forgot password' route after you try and log in. However this again will only work if you have access to the original email address with which you signed up.

As you can probably see there are still a few things to iron out with the new forum and they'll be completed over the next couple of days. In the meantime, welcome back.
Where's the like button :)
one-legged adventurer

Alun
Moderator
Posts: 4713
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 pm
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Has thanked: 234 times
Been thanked: 290 times

Re: Welcome Back

Post by Alun » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:49 pm

boboneleg wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:42 pm
Alun wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:55 pm
Well that was a couple of stressful days.

If you can see this post but can't log-in there's a couple of things you can do:

1 You'll be sent an email shortly with a new log in password - the email will go to the address you originally signed up with.

2 You can go the 'forgot password' route after you try and log in. However this again will only work if you have access to the original email address with which you signed up.

As you can probably see there are still a few things to iron out with the new forum and they'll be completed over the next couple of days. In the meantime, welcome back.
Where's the like button :)


Not sure there is one Bob, but if there is I'll have the tech guys sort it. If there's not, I'll miss it too.
Last edited by Alun on Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sanqhar
Posts: 198
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Welcome Back

Post by Sanqhar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:21 pm

Used "forgot password" now logged in.

How do I change thie password? Can't find it in my profile.

Tom g
... and today was a good day in the life of...

Alun
Moderator
Posts: 4713
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 pm
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Has thanked: 234 times
Been thanked: 290 times

Re: Welcome Back

Post by Alun » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:25 pm

Sanqhar wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:21 pm
Used "forgot password" now logged in.

How do I change thie password? Can't find it in my profile.

Tom g
The FAQ box at the top of the page is your friend.

How do I change my settings?
If you are a registered user, all your settings are stored in the board database. To alter them, visit your User Control Panel; a link can usually be found by clicking on your username at the top of board pages. This system will allow you to change all your settings and preferences.

Sanqhar
Posts: 198
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Welcome Back

Post by Sanqhar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:40 pm

Thanks, found it. Tom
... and today was a good day in the life of...

User avatar
EarthWorm
Posts: 108
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 4:42 pm

Re: Welcome Back

Post by EarthWorm » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:54 pm

Thanks Alun and crew
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration

Sanqhar
Posts: 198
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 20 times

Re: Welcome Back

Post by Sanqhar » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:58 pm

Not seen an Avatar yet, is that a problem?

Tom
... and today was a good day in the life of...

Alun
Moderator
Posts: 4713
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:54 pm
Location: Stratford upon Avon
Has thanked: 234 times
Been thanked: 290 times

Re: Welcome Back

Post by Alun » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:03 pm

Sanqhar wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:58 pm
Not seen an Avatar yet, is that a problem?

Tom

They've been migrated over and were working on the test site before we went live, the people who know about these things are checking it out now.

User avatar
Toe
Posts: 284
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: Welcome Back

Post by Toe » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:19 pm

New site and forum are looking great 8-)

There's always going to be some niggles but the important things are working fine.
DRZ 400 🇧🇪 🇫🇷 🇪🇸 🇬🇧 Daytona 675

Post Reply

Return to “WEBSITE AND FORUM STUFF”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests