Garmin Montana/Oregon Thread

MrIFan

Re: Garmin Montana/Oregon Thread

Post by MrIFan »

If you load them on to a blank card yourself then you can have as many as you like, but if you buy a preloaded card from Garmin then any attempt to change it will wipe the preinstalled mapping unless Garmin have had a recent change of heart.
Kinioo

Post by Kinioo »

OK another question,

Is there any chance to change the colour of the route you follow on Garmin Montana?

It's purple by default.

I know you can change the colour of the route to display it on the map but once you hit 'GO' it becomes purple?!

Is not always visible when using OS maps.

Thanks,

C.
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

Kinioo wrote:OK another question,

Is there any chance to change the colour of the route you follow on Garmin Montana?

It's purple by default.

I know you can change the colour of the route to display it on the map but once you hit 'GO' it becomes purple?!

Is not always visible when using OS maps.

Thanks,

C.
You should be able to change the colour on Basecamp, just click on the trail and there's a colour option drop down on the top right of the window.

But I don't know if that comes through on the Montana as I can't try as I have another mode!

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain

Return to “About GPS and GPS routes”