My first ABR mag

Announcements, comments, moans, praise, suggestions, mags missing in the post etc – if it's to do with Adventure Bike Rider magazine post it up here.
minkyhead

Re:My first ABR mag

Post by minkyhead »

Alun wrote:
bandit1250gt wrote:
I have also just finished reading the mag after tracking it down some 55 miles from my home, is that dedication or what.
That gets you an ABR sticker bandit. Next time I'll need photographic proof though :) Mail me your address on [email protected] and it'll be in the post
me too

proof ....

there u go B)
By minkyhead at 2010-09-17B)
whats the wether forcast ..wheres me map
scouse

Post by scouse »

I feel a competition coming on... the most obscure place to read ABR :D
Gaffer tape is The Force! It has a light side and a dark side and holds the Universe together!

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." - Steve McQueen
Steamer

Post by Steamer »

scouse wrote:
I feel a competition coming on... the most obscure place to read ABR :D
Nice idea Scouse (I'll start a new thread) and worthy of a sticker - mail me your address to [email protected]

And Minkyhead gets a sticker too for upsidedown stunt reading - mail me your address sir.

Just put sticker in the subject line.
Alun

Post by Alun »

Just in case there's any confusion the above post was by me, I'd been using a test log in name to try out a few new features on the site and forgot to log out.
minkyhead

Post by minkyhead »

And Minkyhead gets a sticker too for upsidedown stunt reading - mail me your address sir.
i was looking for info on australia .. :S

ta message sent
whats the wether forcast ..wheres me map
Foxy125

Post by Foxy125 »

We found this Mag as recomended else where, brilliant first issue to us newbie advenuterer's, enjoyed it so much that we are subcribing,it will be a battle to get to it before my Husband though. My only question is will you be featuring articles for women by women bikers? weather they travel alone or not, and kit for women? I have been a pillion for about a year befor taking my CBT now just getting expierence before taking my test and looking forward to my first trip next year on my own bike, reading other womens thoughts and expirences would be great.
Just riding a bike is an adventure
Alun

Post by Alun »

Foxy125 wrote:
We found this Mag as recomended else where, brilliant first issue to us newbie advenuterer's, enjoyed it so much that we are subcribing,it will be a battle to get to it before my Husband though. My only question is will you be featuring articles for women by women bikers? weather they travel alone or not, and kit for women? I have been a pillion for about a year befor taking my CBT now just getting expierence before taking my test and looking forward to my first trip next year on my own bike, reading other womens thoughts and expirences would be great.
Glad you enjoyed the mag Foxy, maybe you need a second subscription :)

And the answer to your question is yes, we will be featuring the adventure and touring experiences of the fairer sex in future issues.
Foxy125

Post by Foxy125 »

Hi,
just wanted to say thank you for the stickers, we have now subscribed and looking forward to the next issue..

Many thanks
Neil & Steph Hayes
Just riding a bike is an adventure

Return to “ABR MAGAZINE”