Who paid for my subscription?...more spam ?

Announcements, comments, moans, praise, suggestions, mags missing in the post etc – if it's to do with Adventure Bike Rider magazine post it up here.
Bryn

Re: Who paid for my subscription?...more spam ?

Post by Bryn »

Hey chaps, we're in the process of updating the website and so that email you got was from us. It wasn't intentional, so please just ignore it!

Cheers
zimtim

Post by zimtim »

Bryn wrote:Hey chaps, we're in the process of updating the website and so that email you got was from us. It wasn't intentional, so please just ignore it!

Cheers
Thanks Bryn
But can you clear up what we have subscribed too, and if it was unintentional why didn't you send out another email apologising for the error and explaining what has happened.
Bryn

Post by Bryn »

zimtim wrote:
Bryn wrote:Hey chaps, we're in the process of updating the website and so that email you got was from us. It wasn't intentional, so please just ignore it!

Cheers
Thanks Bryn
But can you clear up what we have subscribed too, and if it was unintentional why didn't you send out another email apologising for the error and explaining what has happened.
No problem, to be clear you haven't been subscribed to anything. Our Web guy was just running some tests and a few people got that message for one reason or another.

Return to “ABR MAGAZINE”