Magazine

Announcements, comments, moans, praise, suggestions, mags missing in the post etc – if it's to do with Adventure Bike Rider magazine post it up here.
bonanza

Magazine

Post by bonanza »

Postman just dropped a copy of the new mag through the letter box. Wasn,t expecting it yet.Cue lots of "wheres mine" posts :evil:
sprintster

Re: Magazine

Post by sprintster »

I don't know when it's supposed to arrive so it's always a nice surprise in the post. (thumbs)
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

bonanza wrote:Postman just dropped a copy of the new mag through the letter box. Wasn,t expecting it yet.Cue lots of "wheres mine" posts :evil:
You are a bad boy go sit on the naughty step :whistle:

Bet the boys and girls in the office are going "thanks for that" :laugh:

Cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
wispyone

Post by wispyone »

just got mine but no time to open it yet .... time to go to work :(
Earwig

Post by Earwig »

Last two times the Mags been late at the newsagents :( (have a reserved copy ... support local business) but getting p'%$£ed off as this issue hasn't yet arrived from the distributers to the news agents :angry: :angry: :angry: :pinch: .

If it takes any longer I'll have missed this edition as the next one will be out :angry: ....

ABR .... kick your distributers ... they are costing you readers
Gavinskii

Post by Gavinskii »

Earwig wrote:Last two times the Mags been late at the newsagents :( (have a reserved copy ... support local business) but getting p'%$£ed off as this issue hasn't yet arrived from the distributers to the news agents :angry: :angry: :angry: :pinch: .

If it takes any longer I'll have missed this edition as the next one will be out :angry: ....

Or subscribe for £18 a year and have it delivered to your door and spend the savings on supporting your local newsagent B)
R1150GS

Montesa 4Ride

KLX 250

Suzuki Beamish

2011 Nature Rally - Bronze Award
Earwig

Post by Earwig »

Gavinskii wrote:
Earwig wrote:Last two times the Mags been late at the newsagents :( (have a reserved copy ... support local business) but getting p'%$£ed off as this issue hasn't yet arrived from the distributers to the news agents :angry: :angry: :angry: :pinch: .

Or subscribe for £18 a year and have it delivered to your door and spend the savings on supporting your local newsagent B)
Think you might be right ... I'll chase once more then ....

Return to “ABR MAGAZINE”