October ABR Magazine

Announcements, comments, moans, praise, suggestions, mags missing in the post etc – if it's to do with Adventure Bike Rider magazine post it up here.
MHsnowy

October ABR Magazine

Post by MHsnowy »

Was really looking forward to reading this months mag while relaxing in Marrakech only to find the pages have all come out in clumps.

Anybody else had this problem or is it just mine that wasn't glued properly?
Bryn

Re: October ABR Magazine

Post by Bryn »

MHsnowy wrote:Was really looking forward to reading this months mag while relaxing in Marrakech only to find the pages have all come out in clumps.

Anybody else had this problem or is it just mine that wasn't glued properly?
Hi MHsnowy, that's not something we've heard of happening before, sorry that your copy seems to be the anomaly. Can you email me ([email protected]) with your subscriber details (name, address and email) and we'll get you another copy sent out tomorrow.
JJay51

Post by JJay51 »

If it happened while out in Morroco then it'll be the heat, the wife had a book do the same when went on hols to Turkey one year, gutted as she borrowed the book off a friend :lol:
MHsnowy

Post by MHsnowy »

JJay51 wrote:If it happened while out in Morroco then it'll be the heat, the wife had a book do the same when went on hols to Turkey one year, gutted as she borrowed the book off a friend :lol:
Didn't happen with the August issue though!

Return to “ABR MAGAZINE”