Issue 28...

Announcements, comments, moans, praise, suggestions, mags missing in the post etc – if it's to do with Adventure Bike Rider magazine post it up here.
Newson

Re: Issue 28...

Post by Newson »

Still not got mine any problems at the moment?
Alun

Post by Alun »

Newson wrote:Still not got mine any problems at the moment?
For paper magazine and digital subscription queries contact
[email protected]
siddhartha

Post by siddhartha »

Disappointed - or have I not checked every page.

In Issue 27 Alun stated on the editorial page: "I've just come back from another fantastic motorcycle trip to Ireland. More about that in the next issue of ABR".

Was particularly interested in reading this article as ABR Mawse and I are planning a short trip to Ireland to do parts of the WAW in June - and we were hoping that Aluns' article was about this route or maybe even some other route that influenced our thinking.

Have I missed the relevant article by not checking the magazine well enough?

PS - Am well aware of the forum articles on WAW and past articles in ABR plus a couple of other mags.

You never see a motorcycle outside a psychiatrist's office - unfortunately this is not my own quote.

Tenere XT1200Z / Triumph Thunderbird
Bryn

Post by Bryn »

siddhartha wrote:Disappointed - or have I not checked every page.

In Issue 27 Alun stated on the editorial page: "I've just come back from another fantastic motorcycle trip to Ireland. More about that in the next issue of ABR".

Was particularly interested in reading this article as ABR Mawse and I are planning a short trip to Ireland to do parts of the WAW in June - and we were hoping that Aluns' article was about this route or maybe even some other route that influenced our thinking.

Have I missed the relevant article by not checking the magazine well enough?

PS - Am well aware of the forum articles on WAW and past articles in ABR plus a couple of other mags.
Hi mate, the motorcycle trip in mention was the launch of the new Suzuki V-Strom 650XT (page 112 of issue 28).

I know you say that you're aware of forum articles on the WAW - but just thought I'd add that the last time we featured it was in issue 25 when Geoff Taylor rode it with his wife Penny, he recommended riding the Coastal Causeway as well.

Return to “ABR MAGAZINE”