Email

Announcements, comments, moans, praise, suggestions, mags missing in the post etc – if it's to do with Adventure Bike Rider magazine post it up here.
gspod

Email

Post by gspod »

Hi
I received an email from Paypal today saying that Alun Davies has suspended my automatic payments.

Is this a scam or is something else going on - I've never met him so I don't think I've upset him :dry: :laugh:
Elle

Re: Email

Post by Elle »

that's a bit odd, I thought only you could change your paypal payments - have you logged in to check?
living an ordinary life in a non-ordinary way
Alun

Post by Alun »

gspod wrote:Hi
I received an email from Paypal today saying that Alun Davies has suspended my automatic payments.

Is this a scam or is something else going on - I've never met him so I don't think I've upset him :dry: :laugh:
The Paypal email is just that - an email from Paypal and nothing to do with ABR or myself.

It's the Paypal way of telling you that, probably, your credit card details are out of date.

herman

Post by herman »

Only do it through your account we have had loads of scam emails purporting to be from paypal trying to get us to verify our details. Never follow or clic on a link from an unknown. B)
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
sprintster

Post by sprintster »

I had a scam PayPal email about a Sky TV payment but I don't have Sky! I phoned PayPal and they said one way to check if it's a scam is PayPal will always start an email with your full name and not "Dear customer" or whatever.
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

I get loads of scamming emails and the only way to be sure they're not genuine is to do as Herman suggested and that's to ignore the link they send and log in as normal through the main website.

I still can't understand where my £5m has got to that I was promised by my mate in Nigeria but I'm sure he'll come good in the end.

Return to “ABR MAGAZINE”