latest magazine

Announcements, comments, moans, praise, suggestions, mags missing in the post etc – if it's to do with Adventure Bike Rider magazine post it up here.
mds141

Re: latest magazine

Post by mds141 »

Where's the best place to buy a physical copy? My local WHSmiths don't have any in stock - I've been going in every day for the past two weeks - I suppose a subscription would solve the problem, but I quite enjoy a walk into town to buy a copy.
midlife

Post by midlife »

You can order a copy off this site. http://www.adventurebikerider.com/shop.html

The drop down menu allows you to select the latest issues and I pay by paypal.
Cheers
Rob
Alan29

Post by Alan29 »

Get a local newsagent to order it for you?
Alun

Post by Alun »

mds141 wrote:Where's the best place to buy a physical copy? My local WHSmiths don't have any in stock - I've been going in every day for the past two weeks - I suppose a subscription would solve the problem, but I quite enjoy a walk into town to buy a copy.
I've run a distribution check and all (bar the odd one or two smaller stores) W H Smiths have stock.

Which is your local store?

We pay a lot of money for W H Smiths shelf space, it would be good to know which store claims not to have stock.
BillyC

Post by BillyC »

Alun wrote:
I've run a distribution check and all (bar the odd one or two smaller stores) W H Smiths have stock.

Which is your local store?

We pay a lot of money for W H Smiths shelf space, it would be good to know which store claims not to have stock.
I've chased up WHSmith in Monks Cross York twice for not having ABR in stock (been getting the mag there for 3 years or so) meaning I have to pop into York center. Maybe I'll get the wife to buy me a subscription. (thumbs)

Return to “ABR MAGAZINE”