posted??

Announcements, comments, moans, praise, suggestions, mags missing in the post etc – if it's to do with Adventure Bike Rider magazine post it up here.
wispyone

posted??

Post by wispyone »

OK OK so I know the new edition has been in the shops a good few days, but has anyone who subscribes had it delivered yet??
Alun

Re: posted??

Post by Alun »

Just to confirm, if you've come across any of the new issue on sale in shops right now then my best guess is we've had ABR hijacked by a far east magazine cloner. The on sale date in newsagents for the new issue is this weekend coming.

Our office copies have been delivered today and our mailing house has confirmed that subs are in the post so could be with subscribers anytime from tomorrow.
hotbulb

Post by hotbulb »

"far east magazine cloner" ... I knew many things were being cloned these days, from sheep to Twitter profiles, but I'd not heard it had reached the world of publishing!
wispyone

Post by wispyone »

Thanks for the update alum. Looking forward to something to read
The Wilbur

Post by The Wilbur »

Alun wrote:Just to confirm, if you've come across any of the new issue on sale in shops right now then my best guess is we've had ABR hijacked by a far east magazine cloner. The on sale date in newsagents for the new issue is this weekend coming.

Our office copies have been delivered today and our mailing house has confirmed that subs are in the post so could be with subscribers anytime from tomorrow.
Nice to hear that the rumours of the ABR demise are, indeed, just rumours.

(thumbs)
SUCK : SQUEEZE : BANG : BLOW

www.f650.co.uk

Return to “ABR MAGAZINE”