Issue Twenty Four?

Announcements, comments, moans, praise, suggestions, mags missing in the post etc – if it's to do with Adventure Bike Rider magazine post it up here.
Freeloadeur

Re: Issue Twenty Four?

Post by Freeloadeur »

Tricky's arrived at my house three days ago (he lives on a boat), so I opened it and read it.
Happiness has 125cc ...
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

Well I got my fifteen mins of fame this month.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

Dave DRZ wrote:I'm going to sound like a broken record soon, but it isn't online for digital subscribers yet...

Dave
It's not even mentioned on the ABR Homepage yet either - still showing Issue 23.

Picked up my hardcopy this afternoon and IMHO still the best bike mag for me in the UK!

Just had a quick flick through and yes I did see the nice little reports from Mike101 and Brenhden about the ABR Midland Rally - good on you both.

Paul :)
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

Wow what a great mag this month with some fantastic articles (thumbs)
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
2 wheeled tourist

Post by 2 wheeled tourist »

It is a very good read and mine arrived just a day after I wrote the first post. I really do think that the Magazine is maturing as time goes on (thumbs)
Hey! I'm a tourist. And that's how I like it.
Brenhden

Post by Brenhden »

Can't believe I got something published in my favourite mag.

I am so chuffed! :)
PaulG wrote:
Dave DRZ wrote:I'm going to sound like a broken record soon, but it isn't online for digital subscribers yet...

Dave
It's not even mentioned on the ABR Homepage yet either - still showing Issue 23.

Picked up my hardcopy this afternoon and IMHO still the best bike mag for me in the UK!

Just had a quick flick through and yes I did see the nice little reports from Mike101 and Brenhden about the ABR Midland Rally - good on you both.

Paul :)
And now, Harry, let us step out into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.

Suzuki DR200 Djebel.
🇬🇧🇫🇷🇧🇪🇱🇺🇪🇸🇬🇷🇩🇪

Return to “ABR MAGAZINE”