Still No Mag

Announcements, comments, moans, praise, suggestions, mags missing in the post etc – if it's to do with Adventure Bike Rider magazine post it up here.
Roy C.

Still No Mag

Post by Roy C. »

3rd issue in a row had to ask for my subscription copy, come on guys, buck up please.
Heavysnake

Re: Still No Mag

Post by Heavysnake »

I've had mine about 4+ days ago
Roy C.

And another day goes by and still no mag

Post by Roy C. »

3rd issue in a row subscription problem. know it,s not the post. Hmmm. was over three weeks wait last issue so will see if this issue beats that delay.
Bryn

Post by Bryn »

Hi Roy, have you got your magazine yet? Unfortunately when it comes to distribution we're at the mercy of The Royal Mail, that said, if you still haven't got your copy please email [email protected]
boristhebold

Post by boristhebold »

Bryn wrote:Hi Roy, have you got your magazine yet? Unfortunately when it comes to distribution we're at the mercy of The Royal Mail, that said, if you still haven't got your copy please email [email protected]
Change from Royal Mail then? Or is it that you had a delay with the printer, or a delay getting it to the printers. I seem to have read a few variations. I wouldn't mind if you simply said that all future issues will be 2 weeks later....as the new date will be when I expect the magazine.
Bryn

Post by Bryn »

boristhebold wrote:
Bryn wrote:Hi Roy, have you got your magazine yet? Unfortunately when it comes to distribution we're at the mercy of The Royal Mail, that said, if you still haven't got your copy please email [email protected]
Change from Royal Mail then? Or is it that you had a delay with the printer, or a delay getting it to the printers. I seem to have read a few variations. I wouldn't mind if you simply said that all future issues will be 2 weeks later....as the new date will be when I expect the magazine.
Occasionally there's a delay in getting the mag to the printers but as people have already started receiving their magazines now I can't really use that excuse can I ;) . We can't say that all future issues will be 2 weeks late because, well, that won't be the case. Inevitably magazines go missing in the post so unfortunately there are always going to be people who won't receive theirs. If that is the case then if you get in touch with us and let us know we're more than happy to resolve the problem.

Hope this clears things up for you Boris (thumbs)
boristhebold

Post by boristhebold »

Sorry if my post came across as a moan, it wasn't meant to. :)

Return to “ABR MAGAZINE”