ABR Magazine

Announcements, comments, moans, praise, suggestions, mags missing in the post etc – if it's to do with Adventure Bike Rider magazine post it up here.
Loggy

Re: ABR Magazine

Post by Loggy »

nathanthepostman wrote:To be honest Loggy, the delay was caused by trying to photoshop the specks of dirt off your bike. If you spent more time cleaning it next time the mag would go out on time.

Sorry mate, but it did rain going down there. I spent 6 hours washing, drying, polishing and admiring it on Friday last week. It's now that clean it's stayed in the garage all week. If you hadn't have sent the mag to print, I could have taken some pictures and emailed them to you to save you all that photoshop work! :whistle:
Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere

Toyota Hilux 3.0lt

Army - Bedford MJ Radar Repair Workshop
daytona-supersport

Post by daytona-supersport »

moto al wrote:Looking forward to it coming out,I don't want to turn into a couch potato ,as am stuck in the house,by the way who's Jeremy Kile??? He he .al
Nooooo. Anything but daytime TV. If ever there was an incentive to get back in the swim
daytime TV will do it. I avoid it as it has been proved to turn human brains to mush
with a few weeks.
Dave DRZ

Post by Dave DRZ »

Just had a quick read of the digital mag - two great articles are the cover story of Lisa and Simon Thomas' 11 year jaunt around the world and Andrew Lubran's article on photographing people in Asia.

Mike Beddows' green lane trips in Wales and James Owens' road trip round Lancashire look interesting as well.

Dave
Far Off Places; a motorcycle adventure from Manchester to Manali www.faroffplaces.net
Birdie

Post by Birdie »

Fab mag always worth the wait :) wow digital download format now so easy to read on the iPad :cheer: :cheer:
lonepilgrim

Post by lonepilgrim »

It's out but not through my door yet as a subscriber ... now do I renew as it ends after this issue or do I just buy in the shops
ABR Welsh Rally Brecon Beacons 2012

HUBB Donington Park 2013

ABR Exmoor Rally 2013

Member of the Kawasaki Riders Club

My bikes: 1995 Kawasaki KLX 250 E3

1989 Kawasaki Tengai KL650 B1

Previous bikes: 2009 Yamaha YZF R125 Fiat Team / Rossi Replica
davsato

Post by davsato »

Its always been delivered later than whsmiths and I've had it from issue 1. It amazes me that nearly every other month someone has to mention it, there's no 2nd hand sales section in the back and I've never noticed any news about a show that was actually late so I don't see how not having a magazine for a week seems to cause such a kerfuffle?
Do you want it to get like a lot of mags when this is May so you get Julys issue through the door?
Dave
lisathomas

Post by lisathomas »

Nigel -thats exactly what Simon (my husband) says to me every morning! ;-) ...yep thats me and my bike on the cover - I'm looking like a girl for once!
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

lisathomas wrote:Nigel -thats exactly what Simon (my husband) says to me every morning! ;-) ...yep thats me and my bike on the cover - I'm looking like a girl for once!
I was referring to the bike :whistle: :blush:
lisathomas

Post by lisathomas »

;-) nice one Nigel! but my bike is a 'boy'...
Freeloadeur

Post by Freeloadeur »

WHSmiths here I come! Buying ABR magazine is my big adventure, it means I have to venture into Westfield and brave the mobs of teen shoppers.
Happiness has 125cc ...

Return to “ABR MAGAZINE”