Magazine

Announcements, comments, moans, praise, suggestions, mags missing in the post etc – if it's to do with Adventure Bike Rider magazine post it up here.
g00ner

Re: Magazine

Post by g00ner »

Ditto, the only thing that's stopped me subscribing digitally is the need to be online - not possible when I'm in my tent
pfitskie

Post by pfitskie »

It is printable. Print to pdf-file. :whistle:

gr
Peter
picos mestizo

Post by picos mestizo »

I thought that 5 out of 10 for the Roadhawk Helmet Camera just about killed it stone dead as far as readers of ABR would be concerned.
Very unfair as it seems to get 7/8 out of 10 from other reviewers.
This camera can be purchased for less than 100 pounds as the unbadged Hedcam Wide.
It's unobtrusive with low wind resistance gives very good results & is the nicest & simplest to use of any offering.
Your likely to capture more shots as well because it's gloved hand press & go without pre-programming messing around.
Lightness is everything.

Lightness with Grunt is a Scratcher!

An Adventure is not a tank transfer.
Billybusa

Post by Billybusa »

My friend printed off the first copy because its so difficult to get hold of one. Im not an online subscriber so ive never tried it .maybe if you have subscribed online then you
should try it yourself
LargeWayRound

Post by LargeWayRound »

Just a note

If you wish to try out the digital sub , the click on the *Digital* tab or http://www.adventurebikerider.com/digi-test.html

Then click the *Sample Issue 1* tab .. this gives you Issue 1 (free) and is deigned to let you try out the digital subs before you decided to purchase.

Hope this helps .

LWR
Dave DRZ

Post by Dave DRZ »

pfitskie wrote:It is printable. Print to pdf-file. :whistle:

gr
Peter
Nice idea - wonder if anyone has got this to work - mine just freezes... it's a massive doc to convert to a pdf.

For me, I can see why current and recent editions shouldn't be downloadable, but for editions over 12 months old, why not make them downloadable? Apart from edition 1 there's hardly any resale value in any of the hard copies.

Dave
Far Off Places; a motorcycle adventure from Manchester to Manali www.faroffplaces.net
Billybusa

Post by Billybusa »

you should be able to download it really because you are paying for it then you can read it `off line` whenever you want. A lot of magazines do it now and i suppose if your `eco `friendly then you save paper. there is no excuse in saying that Alun doesnt want it downloadable because it can be passed on . Its easy anyway just to pass a copy on to whom ever you want. I do understand maybe not wanting it printed because its a lot of paper and waste of ink as well and it looks awfull :-( but i would subscribe to the online version as well as the paper version just for the convenience of both and at some point the paper version is no longer needed or gets lost then i have the digital version to hand.

Return to “ABR MAGAZINE”