FAO Travelling Sam

Announcements, comments, moans, praise, suggestions, mags missing in the post etc – if it's to do with Adventure Bike Rider magazine post it up here.
herman

FAO Travelling Sam

Post by herman »

Thanks for your recent article. You put into words something which has been troubling me for ages and I don't have the skills to articulate. :) Over the last six months I have gradually weened myself from the media dross and feel much better for it. Ta muchly, its not often I read something and say "yesss" out loud..... the wife is getting used to my outbursts but the dogs are still a little concerned B)
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
Schoe000

Re: FAO Travelling Sam

Post by Schoe000 »

herman wrote:Over the last six months I have gradually weened myself from the media dross and feel much better for it.
I have refused to read or watch mass media dross for a few years now and would agree entirely. The mass media seems to be driven by the need to find depressing and often trivial news and try to ram it down our throats. Any chance of a link to the original article?
herman

Post by herman »

Hows sunny Devon? not been down for a while, something I must rectify soon. Last page of the mag. :)
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
MarkN

Post by MarkN »

herman wrote:Hows sunny Devon? not been down for a while, something I must rectify soon. Last page of the mag. :)
It's a very good read.

Return to “ABR MAGAZINE”