Who is happy with the delivery time of the ABR Magazine? Who wants to pay more for a decent postage?

Announcements, comments, moans, praise, suggestions, mags missing in the post etc – if it's to do with Adventure Bike Rider magazine post it up here.
Kurt

Who is happy with the delivery time of the ABR Magazine? Who wants to pay more for a decent postage?

Post by Kurt »

It is now the end of the year and I am still waiting for issue #13. Ok I am in Switzerland that takes a bit longer specially with the snow we are having now and it is # 13 so maybe with some bad luck it will never arrive! The other issues were here within 5 to 9 weeks,and that is also not satisfactory. Postage between Switzerland and Ireland take 3-5 days. So what do they do differently? Something is wrong!!
Now the questions for All:
Are you happy with the Royal Post and the delivery of our ABR Magazine?
If not, who is prepared to pay a little more to have a decent postal service?

Because ABR might consider our choices?
Have a merry Christmas and a super, healthy new year 2013. Ride safe.
Hotkurt
Alun

Re: Who is happy with the delivery time of the ABR Magazine? Who wants to pay more for a decent postage?

Post by Alun »

Hi Kurt, if you've not had issue 13 yet then please contact [email protected] and she'll get this sorted for you. You'll need to supply full name, address etc for identification.

I'll also make sure that our mailing house places a tracker on your delivery.
Kurt

Re: Who is happy with the delivery time of the ABR Magazine? Who wants to pay more for a decent postage?

Post by Kurt »

Alun that is all done long time ago. But I am still waiting.
They is definitely something very wrong with the postage in the UK.
Alun

Post by Alun »

Kurt - Abeer is out of the office today, email me all your details and I'll get the issue 13 sorted this afternoon and look into the postal tracker when she's next in.

[email protected]

Return to “ABR MAGAZINE”