Ladies & Alun`s comments required?

Announcements, comments, moans, praise, suggestions, mags missing in the post etc – if it's to do with Adventure Bike Rider magazine post it up here.
Paul

Re: Ladies & Alun`s comments required?

Post by Paul »

Top marks spockette, I totally agree! Your post should put an end to all this drivel.

ps. Any chance of a picture of you in a bikini on your bike ? :evil:
appleby

Post by appleby »

paula wrote:Blimey....a bit of a to do here...lol....
Well, last time I checked I was female :woohoo: and I ride a kick ass touring bike B) I am going to Morocco next year for six weeks to play in the sand via France and Spain and returning through Portugal, I get really excited about bike shows,maps and miles to the gallon like most of you out there but I must say dont find myself wondering how to get myself in or out of a bondage outfit or indeed how many women's articals there are.
yes...it might be nice to have someone surgest the optimum number of knickers I may need to tie together to escape a burning hostel or how to convert my washing up drainer into a shoe rack to fit on my lovely new panniers but hey...I guess I'll have fun with the blow torch finding this stuff out myself, as I look at it it's all part of the adventure right? I am writing about it and will continue with my partner so if your interested have a look....

http://mandptour.blogspot.com/

And who knows when I get back I may even write an article ;)
You see . . there are proper girls out there!

If this place & mag goes all PC, you wont see me for dust!
davsato

Post by davsato »

women, blacks, asians, etc, no you dont see their articles in many mags, probably simply because they dont write many compared to the number of "giant trailie riding white middle aged men" who do. i can only think of the lois price books, julia sanders articles in MSL, jane omorogbe's bits in the old motorcycle voyager mag, and apart from her im sorry to say i cant think of another "effnik" viewpoint ive read because personally i like the different perspectives.
if this woman wants to see more of her kind of thing in some magazines she needs to get off her arse and write something doesnt she?

mmmmm........ jane omorogbe's bits........
Dave
Lancastermick

Post by Lancastermick »

+1 Karma for Sprockette! Eloquently and succinctly put me dear!! :)
"Man needs difficulties, they are necessary for health." - Carl Jung
Lancastermick

Post by Lancastermick »

...somebody do me a favour and give Sprockette some Karma would ya! :blush: :pinch: ....seems I've got to wait six hours or so!....:)
"Man needs difficulties, they are necessary for health." - Carl Jung
Treadtrader

Post by Treadtrader »

Lancastermick wrote:...somebody do me a favour and give Sprockette some Karma would ya! :blush: :pinch: ....seems I've got to wait six hours or so!....:)

Done, and one for yerself Mick. :woohoo:
Contact email [email protected] or pm.
900Fantrider

Post by 900Fantrider »

Well, that was some 24 hour response to a subject!

Sprockette and Alun`s comments summed it up really!

Davsato what have you done??:laugh: :laugh:
Too many Cagiva Elefants, Gran Canyons and Ducatis!
Azzalin SP and various others.
Mr Toad

Post by Mr Toad »

I wonder if men ever write into the Cross Stitcher magazine complaining there aren't enough articles aimed at men or the Pig Farmers weekly have women writing in complaining that theres not enough emphasis on the lady farmer. Or have I missed the point. :unsure:
Never enough time and so much to see and experience.

Previously a VStrom 650, and a KTM SMR 950, currently XT600E with many mods. And now a F800GS Trophy since the KTM has gone.
Redmurty

Post by Redmurty »

well actually cross stitcher, oh no sorry just checked it's cross dresser that I write for cheers Spud ;)
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself
LargeWayRound

Post by LargeWayRound »

Redmurty wrote:well actually cross stitcher, oh no sorry just checked it's cross dresser that I write for cheers Spud ;)
Hahah :woohoo: :woohoo:

Return to “ABR MAGAZINE”