90th Bemrose Trial 2019.

Reports, meets and other stuff on how to trash the bike with a grin on your chops.
Hugh

90th Bemrose Trial 2019.

Post by Hugh »

Greetings,

Just a few lines to let you know that the 90th Bemrose Trial will be held on Sunday 24th March.

The start, as in past years, will be from Haslin Farm, near the High Edge Raceway, Buxton, Derbyshire, (Ref: OS 119/SK066 692) closest post code SK17 0RR.

Entries are full although as yet I don't have a program, I will post up a copy to show the expected timings and locations nearer the date.

Please note that only NDYMCC officials and competitors may ride the Washgate and Gollin Gate part of the route as it is subject to a PDNPA TRO. There are plenty of easy to ride to near access locations around the rest of the route.

Remember too please that the two historical Hollinsclough rakes, Limers and Swan, are both closed to ALL users subject to a Staffordshire CC TRO.

Hope that you can come along, encourage the competitors and enjoy another memorable Bemrose Trial.

TTFN

Hugh.
Hugh

Re: 90th Bemrose Trial 24th March 2019.

Post by Hugh »

Greetings,

Attached is a copy of the 90th Bemrose Trial.

I do hope that you will be able to come along and watch, possibly even be inspired to have a go a trials riding yourself. Many clubs have followed Manchester 17's format of Dead Easy Trials for those starting out.

Please remember that public access to Washgate is by foot only.

TTFN

Hugh.
Bemrose 2019 Programme .pdf
(2.47 MiB) Downloaded 146 times

Return to “GREEN LANES, TRAILS and OFF-ROAD”