Clearwelan damn green lane?

Reports, meets and other stuff on how to trash the bike with a grin on your chops.
Tramp

Clearwelan damn green lane?

Post by Tramp »

Okay im off for a wander on friday and is the trail around the damn open?... Has anyone had problems with the farmer recently....

Ta muchly
herman

Re: Clearwelan damn green lane?

Post by herman »

I went through last year solo ok but I think its more the landowner rather than the tenant. Are you doing the one at the foot of the dam too?
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
diggermanbob

Post by diggermanbob »

Tramp wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:42 pm Okay im off for a wander on friday and is the trail around the damn open?... Has anyone had problems with the farmer recently....

Ta muchly
You doing the strata as well Russ ? I think Godspeed was up there recently !!
ChrisCole

Post by ChrisCole »

Rode it last Tuesday with no problem apart from the dust, Stata Florida is unbelievably dry.
Have a good ride
Chris
Godspeed

Post by Godspeed »

diggermanbob wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:03 pm
Tramp wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:42 pm Okay im off for a wander on friday and is the trail around the damn open?... Has anyone had problems with the farmer recently....

Ta muchly
You doing the strata as well Russ ? I think Godspeed was up there recently !!
Had no issues with anyone but then I was on the C90 so if they did see me they probably just rolled about laughing 👍
The Meandering Moustache

Going Big and Riding Small

Honda PCX125 (sports tourer)
Honda Innova ANF125 (Adventure bike)
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Thanks guys....ive done the strata before and once was enough...cold water upto you bollocks in the deep crossing is enough and i dont like water now :lol: :o ....was more a bimble about and im solo so happy lol....do real direction just ow that looks nice lets see....ive got tge ordance survey map on my sat nav anyway :D

Enjoy the midlands doo....to many folks for me soz
diggermanbob

Post by diggermanbob »

Tramp wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:10 pm Thanks guys....ive done the strata before and once was enough...cold water upto you bollocks in the deep crossing is enough and i dont like water now :lol: :o ....was more a bimble about and im solo so happy lol....do real direction just ow that looks nice lets see....ive got tge ordance survey map on my sat nav anyway :D

Have a good one Russ , if you get over my way give me a shout we usually got a brew on :D
Griff097

Post by Griff097 »

Tramp wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:10 pm Thanks guys....ive done the strata before and once was enough...cold water upto you bollocks in the deep crossing is enough and i dont like water now :lol: :o ....was more a bimble about and im solo so happy lol....do real direction just ow that looks nice lets see....ive got tge ordance survey map on my sat nav anyway :D

I agree about the Oxford bash, probably be too busy for me but going to give it a go this year and see the craic, if your down in Welsh Wales again give me a shout ;)

Return to “GREEN LANES, TRAILS and OFF-ROAD”