Bemrose Trial 25th March 2018.

Reports, meets and other stuff on how to trash the bike with a grin on your chops.
Hugh

Bemrose Trial 25th March 2018.

Post by Hugh »

Greetings folks,

An early announcement for all you feet up type riders' diaries.

I am very pleased to be able to let you know that the Bemrose Trial will be running again this year on Sunday 25th March 2018. This motorcycle trial has been organised since 1921 and this year's event will be its 89th making it one of the longest running one day trials in the country.

The direct link to the organiser's website is; http://www.ndymcc.co.uk/index.htm

If I might remind folks that although the route takes in Washgate and Gollin Gate only the competitors and officials will be allowed to ride that section of the route. I do not have a program showing the exact locations of the sections but here is a copy of last year's locations for guidance.
Bemrose 2017.jpg
Bemrose 2017.jpg (125.01 KiB) Viewed 1740 times
Of course we are grateful to all of the landowners, farmers, PDNPA, competitors and spectators who make this a spectacular event, one not to be missed.

TTFN

Hugh.
Hugh

Re: Bemrose Trial 25th March 2018.

Post by Hugh »

Greetings folks,

Quick note to remind you that the 89th Bemrose Trial is scheduled to run Sunday next (weather permitting - we have booked glorious sunshine and a cool to warm breeze :lol: ).

It should be another excellent event for the riders and spectators. May I respectfully remind you that only competitors and officials are permitted to ride through Washgate :cry: :cry:

If you would like a copy of the program listing the sections, timings, etc, then please follow the link;

http://www.manchester17.org.uk/Trials_P ... gramme.pdf

TTFN

Hugh.

Return to “GREEN LANES, TRAILS and OFF-ROAD”