The famous ALLT Y BADI Trail in Llangollen...

Reports, meets and other stuff on how to trash the bike with a grin on your chops.
Mikekitts81

Post by Mikekitts81 »

Seen this on the trf and thought it may come in usefull for some of any ...TRAIL RIDERS - We have been asked by Denbighshire CC to help get a very important message out there...REF The famous ALLT Y BADI Trail in Llangollen... As of next week ..week beginning Monday 31st July , The route is closed for a while due to some work taking place....The CC have stated that it is strictly closed and anyone found using it will be prosecuted ...So just a friendly heads up from WOR to keep you informed!!! More info can be obtained from the footpaths and highways dept at DCC Thanks.
Sent from my BBA100-2 using Tapatalk
All things built not bought . The only way is adventure .
catcitrus

Re: The famous ALLT Y BADI Trail in Llangollen...

Post by catcitrus »

only ever managed to go down it successfully (ish)--big drop offs--I hope that they don't grade it so well that it loses its character--but if its for farmers access then I guess they have no choice--at least they look after their lanes!
Mikekitts81

Post by Mikekitts81 »

Yea sometimes it's not the same thou when it's all regraveled and level it then goes from a descent challenging trial to an easy ride that's been leveled out ..personally I've never rode this route but sounds challenging
Sent from my BBA100-2 using Tapatalk
All things built not bought . The only way is adventure .

Return to “GREEN LANES, TRAILS and OFF-ROAD”