Chapel Gate to close for good

Reports, meets and other stuff on how to trash the bike with a grin on your chops.
mancunian

Re: Chapel Gate to close for good

Post by mancunian »

KTMBLAG wrote:
mancunian wrote:
Heavysnake wrote:Being new to all this I would like the chance to do this trail before it is closed, so I would jump at the chance to come Wednesday, I am on a 800gs.

Antoni
It would take a fit skilfull and brave rider to ride chapel gate on an 800 gs ;)
Mmmmmm sounds like a challenge
Particularly for someone quote who is new to this :)
daytona-supersport

Post by daytona-supersport »

mancunian wrote:
KTMBLAG wrote:
mancunian wrote:
Heavysnake wrote:Being new to all this I would like the chance to do this trail before it is closed, so I would jump at the chance to come Wednesday, I am on a 800gs.

Antoni
It would take a fit skilfull and brave rider to ride chapel gate on an 800 gs ;)
Particularly for someone quote who is new to this :)
Last chance. Go for it but take it steady and pick your lines carefully. (thumbs)
NDC.

Post by NDC. »

KTMBLAG wrote:
mancunian wrote:

Antoni
It would only be a challenge to you Blag, if you were doing it two up :silly: ;)

You Tube Xtra Rough Road Channel

Mike54

Post by Mike54 »

Be open season soon when they all shut. The PDNP won't know what'll hit them, so shortsighted. Surely it's time for a mass tresspass like kinder scout? (how ironic in fact)
daytona-supersport

Post by daytona-supersport »

Mike54 wrote:Be open season soon when they all shut. The PDNP won't know what'll hit them, so shortsighted. Surely it's time for a mass tresspass like kinder scout? (how ironic in fact)
+1
KTMBLAG

Post by KTMBLAG »

NDC. wrote:
KTMBLAG wrote:
mancunian wrote:

Antoni
It would only be a challenge to you Blag, if you were doing it two up :silly: ;)
You coming as passenger then (thumbs)
Heavysnake

Post by Heavysnake »

Can you pin the starting point on google maps, then I can plan the route, cuz I'm not sure if I can use them files on my satnav
NDC.

Post by NDC. »

KTMBLAG wrote:
NDC. wrote:
KTMBLAG wrote:
mancunian wrote:

Antoni

You coming as passenger then (thumbs)

Hell No :ohmy:

Sticking to slow and easy ;)

You Tube Xtra Rough Road Channel

Heavysnake

Post by Heavysnake »

image_2014-05-19-2.jpg
image_2014-05-19-2.jpg (142.38 KiB) Viewed 1541 times
Is this the route ???
-Ralph-

Post by -Ralph- »

So what are the TRF saying about this? This was seen as a landmark battle wasn't it?
"Luke, you're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Return to “GREEN LANES, TRAILS and OFF-ROAD”