Trail riding

Reports, meets and other stuff on how to trash the bike with a grin on your chops.
Steve41

Trail riding

Post by Steve41 »

Hi guys can anyone help would like to trail ride my s10 are there any groups in the midlands area that can cater for that thanks
Jammin

Re: Trail riding

Post by Jammin »

There's a few ride outs arranged on the forum, usually starts near Stratford on Avon & heads into the Cotswolds. Watch out for new threads about them.
Try & get yourself to the Midlands Rally in August, usually a couple of ride outs arranged.
Most of the trails are big bike friendly.
Steve41

Post by Steve41 »

Thanks for the info will try and get down in August
HAMMERHEAD

Post by HAMMERHEAD »

Join your local TRF (Trail Rider Fellowship) group buddy. They'll look after you. Someone on here will come along soon Im sure and point you in the right direction.

Regards Shaun
Richard Simpson

Post by Richard Simpson »

HAMMERHEAD

Post by HAMMERHEAD »

Thanks Richard.. Im still not PC literate yet.. :)
Steve41

Post by Steve41 »

Thanks iam a member of the trf but when I phoned my local group was told my bike was to big so a a bit of a loose end at the moment
HAMMERHEAD

Post by HAMMERHEAD »

Quote from TRF main page on adventure bikes..

'' Many of the lanes we ride are suitable for large adventure bikes, particularly if appropriate tyres are fitted. If you are not an experienced ‘dirt’ rider though, we suggest that you make your first few excursions in dry conditions and on easier lanes. Your local group will be able to advise you''.

Maybe just that your local lanes are a bit tight for your bike. Show your face and pop along to one of their meetings.
HAMMERHEAD

Post by HAMMERHEAD »

Quote from TRF main page on adventure bikes..

''The TRF welcomes members on all kinds of bikes, providing they are quiet, road-legal and ridden responsibly. You will find that many TRF members run large adventure bikes.''

'' Many of the lanes we ride are suitable for large adventure bikes, particularly if appropriate tyres are fitted. If you are not an experienced ‘dirt’ rider though, we suggest that you make your first few excursions in dry conditions and on easier lanes. Your local group will be able to advise you''.

Maybe just that your local lanes are a bit tight for your bike. Show your face and pop along to one of their meetings.

Sorry about the re=post.. The first senetence was missing in the above post.
Steve41

Post by Steve41 »

Thanks

Return to “GREEN LANES, TRAILS and OFF-ROAD”