Little Used Norfolk Lane

Post up pics of you and your bike. A place for members to get all arty farty, creative and, er, post up snaps.
Pint Master

Re: Little Used Norfolk Lane

Post by Pint Master »

Tim B KTM wrote:Nice bike, did you get it from Lind? I test rode one and very nice but had rallye seat which was seriously hard. KTM dealer Jim Aim Essex offered me more on my BM GSA than Lind did so ended up with 1090. Used up the last of my running in miles at weekend exploring some of the lanes up near Sedgeford and Ringstead. 27 degrees so bit hot. Lanes I did were much more open than yours. Got a bit of Peddars Way in on the way home. 2 week wait now for first service.
2 Week wait you'd think they could squeeze in whats just an oil change and check over in less time than that, my 1190r I used to service myself including the first service I do such a small mileage on it that any warranty issues would be unlikely and it didn't seem to make any difference when I sold it this is much more the norm with KTMs although admittedly usually the smaller engined Enduro machines I will have the BM serviced at a BMW dealer because it seems to be a lot important to BMW buyers.
Tim B KTM

Post by Tim B KTM »

Wise move
Tim B KTM

Post by Tim B KTM »

Were you out today, 16/7/17, Peddars Way A11 railway bridge. 3 bikes passed me coming the other way under the bridge and at the front was a very shiny smart GS rallye, one was an HP2 and can't remember the third one.
KTMPeddarsWayA112.jpg
KTMPeddarsWayA112.jpg (90.92 KiB) Viewed 2465 times
frenchy3

Post by frenchy3 »

I did the lane in the first post on Saturday,it was even more overgrown and probably not used since you rode it a month ago.
Pint Master

Post by Pint Master »

Tim B KTM wrote:Were you out today, 16/7/17, Peddars Way A11 railway bridge. 3 bikes passed me coming the other way under the bridge and at the front was a very shiny smart GS rallye, one was an HP2 and can't remember the third one.

I was on the Rallye,we were 3,Yellow GS ADV and HP2,I was showing the other 2 the Norfolk part of the TRF Dawn till Dusk Trail Ride which takes place in August starting in Essex.
Pint Master

Post by Pint Master »

frenchy3 wrote:I did the lane in the first post on Saturday,it was even more overgrown and probably not used since you rode it a month ago.
We rode it on Sunday just after rain the weight of which lowered the foliage making it a real struggle but then if we wanted it straight forward we d stick to tarmac.
frenchy3

Post by frenchy3 »

I got away with the rain,it started pouring down as i left gooderstone towards Watton so i stuck to the roads and the heavy rain and spray washed my bike for me.

Return to “WE LOVE PICS”