Old Time Flying Machines....Post your pictures for a definitve fine collection.

Post up pics of you and your bike. A place for members to get all arty farty, creative and, er, post up snaps.
dibbs

Re: Old Time Flying Machines....Post your pictures for a definitve fine collection.

Post by dibbs »

Damn it I'm late for work having just gone through this from the start!!!!! a few observations though
1. I now love French women
2. Fiona Bruce is a 'same team player' (if you know what I mean!!) so shouldn't feature here (shame really)
3. WIBO overall you have a great taste in Women as I agree with 99% of your calls!!
4. I must be sad as I looked at every page from the start
5. I must be really old as I haven't even got a boner yet :woohoo:
6. I need to get out more lol.....
7. I couldn't pick a favourite, I would have a go at all of them (except Dench,May,Thatcher, and only a couple of the others)
Off now for a Sherman (thumbs) stay safe!
WIBO

Re: Old Time Flying Machines....Post your pictures for a definitve fine collection.

Post by WIBO »

French soap actress.....

:)
Will It Buff Out?
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

Oh bugger....I'm going to have to start watching French telly :whistle: ....steve
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

chunky butt wrote:Oh bugger....I'm going to have to start watching French telly :whistle: ....steve

(thumbs)

I obviously don't have UK TV living here ......so I've ' no option ' but to see actresses like that here and there..... :whistle:

Sorry :whistle:

:laugh: :laugh:

Laetita Milot

Will It Buff Out?
dibbs

Post by dibbs »

And my own personal favorite Nicole Kidman (50) not everyone's taste but there's something about her I really like!!! plus she's very tall (I like tall!) Simply Lovely! What do you reckon WIBO? (thumbs)

WIBO

Post by WIBO »

dibbs wrote:And my own personal favorite Nicole Kidman (50) not everyone's taste but there's something about her I really like!!! plus she's very tall (I like tall!) Simply Lovely! What do you reckon WIBO? (thumbs)

I wouldn't throw her out of bed for eating digestive biscuits....( of course she wouldn't be there in the first place, before someone else says it ). (thumbs)
Will It Buff Out?
chunky butt

Post by chunky butt »

I've already unplugged the UK sky box and am a convert :woohoo: weather girl channel 3 charente (thumbs)
diggermanbob

Post by diggermanbob »

chunky butt wrote:I've already unplugged the UK sky box and am a convert :woohoo: weather girl channel 3 charente (thumbs)
Her names not Linda is it :laugh:
WIBO

Post by WIBO »

Not a 'Linda' but a Melissa Theuriau....a rascal...

Will It Buff Out?
gbags

Post by gbags »

WIBO wrote:French soap actress.....

Oh, my word!

Return to “WE LOVE PICS”