my bike in the ice!

Post up pics of you and your bike. A place for members to get all arty farty, creative and, er, post up snaps.
Mul001

Re: my bike in the ice!

Post by Mul001 »

ScanImage001.jpg
ScanImage001.jpg (68.19 KiB) Viewed 2037 times
Well its really my bike in the snow, but close. Again Norway I think it was only about 1 day out from Stavanger just off the E9.
dollyrocket

Post by dollyrocket »

Again in the snow the other day. It is nice to be the first one down a lane on fresh snow!
herman

Post by herman »

Looks like we are following each other arround this year. ImageImage
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
dollyrocket

Post by dollyrocket »

Herman - I was following you for a fair bit until your mate got a puncture :lol: on bakes rideout.

I'm in Basingstoke if you fancy a ride out soon (in fact I am down with Patsy quick in Ringwood on saturday for her Enduro - You interested?)
herman

Post by herman »

Top pic was white lane up near you this January. I would of been very interested in Patsy's do but I could'nt find any info on it when I searched a few weeks ago. :( She raced with us at the REME enduro at Bagshot and binned it heavily on the tyres I think breaking her colarbone. :ohmy: I got a 6th and Clive got a third in class so we were well chuffed. As it is we are racing at Weatherby Fort on Sunday with T'n'T . A ride out would be most welcome,a few of us are out on 27th if you are interested...not me tho...wife's birthday so not a good plan. B)
The secret of a long life is knowing when its time to go.
Jon Caveman

Post by Jon Caveman »

Not quite ice but its on the way!

Return to “WE LOVE PICS”