Post us your Dogging Pics

Post up pics of you and your bike. A place for members to get all arty farty, creative and, er, post up snaps.
YOSHIWOLVES

Re: Post us your Dogging Pics

Post by YOSHIWOLVES »

shiffty the gsd,, he,s 12 next month
DSCF0044.JPG
DSCF0044.JPG (68.95 KiB) Viewed 2336 times
Steve T

More Spaniels

Post by Steve T »

here are few shots of my current pack . . . .

Snow fun being short. Weekend before last on the first walk of the day (thumbs)

In the hills a few years ago, when the old girl wasn't too arthritic . . . she's the camera shy one in the front :)

It's not always play time . . . . . youngest sitting waiting for the banging to start

Finally, relaxing in ones favourite chair . . . even when one of the humans got there first . . .

Steve T

B)
ZEN DOG

He knows not where he's going, for the ocean will decide
It's not the destination . . . . . . . it's the glory of the ride
Simon_100

Re: More Spaniels

Post by Simon_100 »

It's hard to imagine that we've had Balto for almost exactly three months - and today he's One Year Old!

As you know when you're with someone - dog pr human - day day out you don't see the changes, but he's turning into a very powerful beastie indeed, very visible now he's shed his winter coat and lost that 'puppy' look!

Before

After:

He's a real character and amazingly affable - but still quite a handful!

Another 'pair' - February:

May:

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
ollydog

Post by ollydog »

The Spanish Biker wrote:Not sure if this counts as a 'pic' but I just put this walk on wikiloc!

Lucky is a bit older now but we did this walk on Monday and she's just as lively

Regs

Simon
hi si, just watched yer vid, at the end should it not have the caption "in a galaxy far far away"

steve
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

ollydog wrote:hi si, just watched yer vid, at the end should it not have the caption "in a galaxy far far away"

steve
Well maybe iMovie is a bit corny on the sly. But I would like to think that Lucky is indeed ' Ina galaxy far away' , well at least somewhere. She was incredibly special for me in more ways that I can describe here ...

Meanwhile Balto is doing his best to fill the gap, good dog that he is. He often reminds us of Streak, who died in 2011, which is great as he was a dog who never really recovered from the abuse that he received before we adopted him whereas Balto is having a 'gilded youth' - we're spoiling him rotten and loving every minute of it - but just occasionally he show a glint of Lucky's character too - usually bluntly stubborn - and it makes us laugh and cry ... :whistle:

Thanks for posting! (thumbs)

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

Earwig

Post by Earwig »

My old lass just sat and watched The Tour de Yorkshire from a crag top ... :laugh:

http://adventurebikerider.com/forum/49- ... /post.html#
Attachments
mills-web.jpg
mills-web.jpg (60.78 KiB) Viewed 2336 times
Simon_100

Re: More Spaniels

Post by Simon_100 »

The Spanish Biker wrote:It's hard to imagine that we've had Balto for almost exactly three months - and today he's One Year Old!

Regs

Simon
Well i love Balto, especially at the moment while I'm working away from home for three weeks, but i stumbled across these pictures of Lucky just now and well ...

Regs

Simon

Mawsley

Post by Mawsley »

Africa Twin
ReaperX

Post by ReaperX »

This are my three dogs, it took me ages to make them stand and sit like that, the mum she was not impress hahahaha. From the left Mum "Chassie", Dad "Axle" and Son "Buddy", and the next picture is our newest member Ushi the girl for our son :)

mjojom

Post by mjojom »

ReaperX wrote:This are my three dogs, it took me ages to make them stand and sit like that, the mum she was not impress hahahaha. From the left Mum "Chassie", Dad "Axle" and Son "Buddy", and the next picture is our newest member Ushi the girl for our son :)

what is the breed name?

Return to “WE LOVE PICS”