A photo you took, today

Post up pics of you and your bike. A place for members to get all arty farty, creative and, er, post up snaps.
johnzxr750

Re: A photo you took, today

Post by johnzxr750 »

Hi brenhdan if im honest its a quick bike to much for me off road and perfect on road but probably that could change due to tire choice as the onss on it were awful to hard with no feel tire pressure also to mch i had a ktm lc4 400 which suited me bang on also like the dr350but i would say theyre about ten horses less than that crf so if youve got some experience offroad then itl be a great bike with the right tyres
Cheers j :woohoo:
picos mestizo

Post by picos mestizo »

FOLLOW THAT,
Great pictures in the snow sorry my ones so F***ing boring.

MCC Lands End Long Distance Trial next weekend. Just preping up the littlun ready for it.
It's an all nighter Popham to just beyond Newquay zigzaged all over Somerset, Devon & Cornwall.
350 miles & about 15 sections & special tests. Definately Red Bull territory.
This is the 91st year of the event.
Looks like it's going to be an absolute freezer & some seriously slippery hill climbs.

To those that don't know it the entry is about 120 bikes & chairs & about 220 cars.

IMG_6137.JPG
IMG_6137.JPG (53.64 KiB) Viewed 846 times
Lightness is everything.

Lightness with Grunt is a Scratcher!

An Adventure is not a tank transfer.
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

sidestand wrote:Cheers for the link Simon

I really like the red white & blue tank your Spanish mate has done - I may just nick that idea B)

Do you run with an auxiliary tank ? or is that just our American cousins ?
Too right, that bike is lovely, albeit a bit more like a custom than an AB :evil: My bike has the orange/yellow tank which I quite like, especially as all of my clobber and luggage is black!

Yes, I have an X-Tank, which gives me sixteen litres of fuel - plenty until the other week when I forgot that the reserve range is still the same :(

I'm working on a list of all my mods and I'll post you up the link as and when that's done.

Regs

Simon
PS still looking for a screen that I can afford :S
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
Simon_100

Post by Simon_100 »

picos mestizo wrote:FOLLOW THAT,
Great pictures in the snow sorry my ones so F***ing boring.

MCC Lands End Long Distance Trial next weekend. Just preping up the littlun ready for it.
It's an all nighter Popham to just beyond Newquay zigzaged all over Somerset, Devon & Cornwall.
350 miles & about 15 sections & special tests. Definately Red Bull territory.
This is the 91st year of the event.
Looks like it's going to be an absolute freezer & some seriously slippery hill climbs.

To those that don't know it the entry is about 120 bikes & chairs & about 220 cars.
You're amazing Brian :)

Regs

Simon
Be sure to visit www.thespanishbiker.com the invaluable guide to motorcycling in Spain - plus guided rides, HISS Events* and off road touring support service

*Highly Informal Sojourns in Spain
picos mestizo

Post by picos mestizo »

Hello Simon,
Weather is dreadfull here. Hope it clears up by Friday Night. I've put the handlebar muffs on for the Roadwork.
50 mile ride before I get to the start.
Hope you've ordered the weather for Albaracin in September.
Lightness is everything.

Womble

Post by Womble »

I'll have to look out for you, I'm meant to be camping down at St Agnes this weekend and watching the trial, but really don't fancy it in this weather... looks like I've become a warm, sunny days rider!
Enfield Himalayan... apparently they're Marmite... not keen on Marmite, but like Vegemite
YBR125... the little adventure steed of awesomeness
picos mestizo

Post by picos mestizo »

Womble wrote:I'll have to look out for you, I'm meant to be camping down at St Agnes this weekend and watching the trial, but really don't fancy it in this weather... looks like I've become a warm, sunny days rider!
If you do brave it for a -3 degree nights camping I'll stop for a brew on the way through, that's if I make it that far.
Nearly ready, Numbered, Illuminated Road Booked & Muffed up ready for a 400+ mile all night freezer.
Still got to put a Switch across Head & Dip filaments so I can have them on together in the Pitch Black early sections (Felons Oak being the first)
This'll be a test for the underfleeces I bought this winter cheap from Trespass.
I also got some fleece boot Liners.
The rest of my gears good & this little 200cc Suzuki Djebel is better than my Beta Alp for Long Distance Trials. I trust it & its lugged me through Marsh & Dale without so much as a wheeze. The little feller cleaned Strata Florida in 20 minuites when the dips were full of water, No wonder the New Zealand sheep farmers love the Trojan derivative.
Onward & Upward I hope, realy don't need too many downwards on this one!!!!
IMG_6138.JPG
IMG_6138.JPG (41.13 KiB) Viewed 846 times
Lightness is everything.

picos mestizo

Post by picos mestizo »

Dashboard of the Djebel.
I think the alternayor is 180w so plenty of power for gizmos.

IMG_6139.JPG
IMG_6139.JPG (50.1 KiB) Viewed 846 times
Lightness is everything.

Elle

Post by Elle »

picos mestizo wrote:Dashboard of the Djebel.
I think the alternayor is 180w so plenty of power for gizmos.
Hey Brian
Nice Djebel!
I'm taking my DR250 on a long trip at the weekend too (190 miles) and you may be just the person who knows the answer to my query!
http://www.adventurebikerider.com/forum ... ptain.html
have you made any mods to run those gadgets?
living an ordinary life in a non-ordinary way
Tigerchas

Post by Tigerchas »

A cold day at Brighton.
Attachments
IMG_1018.jpg
IMG_1018.jpg (79.69 KiB) Viewed 846 times

Return to “WE LOVE PICS”