A photo you took, today

Post up pics of you and your bike. A place for members to get all arty farty, creative and, er, post up snaps.
scubabiker

Re: A photo you took, today

Post by scubabiker »

SUNP0176.JPG
SUNP0176.JPG (59.4 KiB) Viewed 2069 times
finished the wheelchair mount
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

Looking good SB (thumbs)
SHarper

Post by SHarper »

scubabiker wrote:
Harper wrote:Bugger it
hows the weather up there today, its been miserable down here near bergen, ive been frantically doing work on my airhead as im off to oslo on sunday, give me a shout if you are heading through oslo on your way back down, im gonna be there a while.
have you spoke to any saamii people? interestin culture there,, they learn from family, there are no books to teach from....
It's been glorious today, 15 degrees. We're now a bit further south, on the Lofoten Islands, should be in Bodo tomorrow night if all goes to plan, then we don't know, we don't have a ferry booked for our return to the uk, we're winging it...
Heff

Post by Heff »

Out this evening after tea for a bimble around some of the single tracks through the Mountains of Mourne

01fd6e22bfcaf87aef89894c3b3db008a331719ea6.jpg
01fd6e22bfcaf87aef89894c3b3db008a331719ea6.jpg (35.85 KiB) Viewed 2069 times
If I'm not online.............

I'm probably out on the Bat Bike

Gelande/Strasse R1200Gsa Triple Black
scubabiker

Post by scubabiker »

Harper wrote:
scubabiker wrote:
hows the weather up there today, its been miserable down here near bergen, ive been frantically doing work on my airhead as im off to oslo on sunday, give me a shout if you are heading through oslo on your way back down, im gonna be there a while.
have you spoke to any saamii people? interestin culture there,, they learn from family, there are no books to teach from....
It's been glorious today, 15 degrees. We're now a bit further south, on the Lofoten Islands, should be in Bodo tomorrow night if all goes to plan, then we don't know, we don't have a ferry booked for our return to the uk, we're winging it...
ah nice, its been warm down here today but rain off and on, temp is about 25 all day though...
like i said, give me a shout when you are further south and we can probably meet up. have you tried brown cheese yet?
SHarper

Post by SHarper »

scubabiker wrote:
Harper wrote:
scubabiker wrote:
ah nice, its been warm down here today but rain off and on, temp is about 25 all day though...
like i said, give me a shout when you are further south and we can probably meet up. have you tried brown cheese yet?
Brown cheese? I think Ive fallen for that one before...
prooney377

Post by prooney377 »

Gary boy, where is that with the boats? looks beautiful.
Why? Why not?
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

aberaeron, prooney,though its not as nice as it used to be?
Gary.
scubabiker

Post by scubabiker »

Harper wrote:
scubabiker wrote:
Harper wrote:
scubabiker wrote:
Brown cheese? I think Ive fallen for that one before...
its a thing, look ina supermarket, its called brunost or geitost, you will see people on mountains selling it at the side of the road, normally miles from civilisation.... oooh and have you seen something called gammelost, that literally translates to old cheese... its horrid stuff, brunost is good though, kinda sweet.
Rederic

Post by Rederic »

One from today
[center]Image/center]

[center]
animated-motorbike-image-0066_2016-06-04.gif
animated-motorbike-image-0066_2016-06-04.gif (23.47 KiB) Viewed 2069 times
[/center]
If your not the lead dog the view never change's

Return to “WE LOVE PICS”