An epic ride through Northern Spain

Found a great video then post it up here. It doesn't have to be about bikes.
Per W

An epic ride through Northern Spain

Post by Per W »

The first day from an epic ride on my BMW R1250 GSA through northern Spain. I had four weeks to complete a "circle" from Alicante up north to follow the Pyrenees, continue to Picos de Europa and the western corner of Spain and south through northern Portugal and back to Alicante.
The transport up north is anything but boring. Endless curves and scenic views from day one. Enjoy the ride!

[url]
Scott_rider

Re: An epic ride through Northern Spain

Post by Scott_rider »

That's a very good video 8-) . Made me want to get out and ride. I've ridden the route from Alicante to Cuenca before (only on the tarmac) and when we stayed overnight in Cuenca we stayed in the new town part of it and missed most of it :oops: .
Suzuki GSX-S1000F...the KTM 450 EXC-R has gone
Per W

Post by Per W »

Thanks, Scott_rider! Me and my wife stayed the Parodor Hotel in eastern, expensive but impressive. Cuenca is special and so is Albarracin and the Silent Route where I got in the next video.

[url]
Per W

Post by Per W »

Sorry, I klicked the wrong button and can't find a way to delete this post.
Per W wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:58 pm Thanks, Scott_rider! Me and my wife stayed at the Parador Hotel during eastern, expensive but impressive. Cuenca is special and so is Albarracin and the Silent Route where I got in the next video.

[url]
Per W

Post by Per W »

I went on a ten day ride in Andalusia and couldn't edit any new video, but back in business with the third part where I actually reach the Pyrenees. Try to be more consistent with following videos. Enjoy the ride,

[img]
Scott_rider

Post by Scott_rider »

That part two video is very good as well 8-) . I've been to Teruel and the surrounding area are on the bike but didn't know about the silent route. Thanks for posting 8-) .
Suzuki GSX-S1000F...the KTM 450 EXC-R has gone
Per W

Post by Per W »

Scott_rider wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:53 am That part two video is very good as well 8-) . I've been to Teruel and the surrounding area are on the bike but didn't know about the silent route. Thanks for posting 8-) .
Thanks, Scott_rider. Here is another good tip - I'm thinking of the spectacular and scenic gravelroad.

[url]
Tramp

Post by Tramp »

Great video of the gravel trail....are you using the garmin xt ?...was it okay for the gpx trail route....last rode that trail 8 years ago..
Per W

Post by Per W »

I'm using the BMW GPS. No problem with the tracks. I did the missing part a couple of days later, starting from Sotres.

Return to “VIDEOS”