Feet Up - Brew made - Watch us ride to Barnard Castle - off road - CRF rally, CCM GP 450

Found a great video then post it up here. It doesn't have to be about bikes.
nethen1

Feet Up - Brew made - Watch us ride to Barnard Castle - off road - CRF rally, CCM GP 450

Post by nethen1 »

We followed a #RVTR www.trailriders.org route, 2 ace bikes My CRF Rally and Minkys CCM.

We had a loose plan to get up north via lots of trails and maybe a nice tea room, buckets of rain that fine rain that soaks you through... ensured the rivers were a little sketchy. nearly binned it in a washout... all good.

propper day out.

braaaaaaaaaaaaappppp

great day, stayed at a right random boozer Wagon and horses maybe? in Barnard Castle and had a random Indian meal.... can't remember the name. lol

both bikes and riders where faultless, great to meet cowling on the route to

Hope you like me little video
Are we stoppin for a brew !

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHnqi2JsFoNCV6ktRGEOVXQ/playlists

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaappppppppp :)
daveuprite

Re: Feet Up - Brew made - Watch us ride to Barnard Castle - off road - CRF rally, CCM GP 450

Post by daveuprite »

Great vid. Loved it. So well produced and edited, decent music, variety of angles, drone etc. Basically exactly the opposite of any video I have ever made...
Scott_rider

Re: Feet Up - Brew made - Watch us ride to Barnard Castle - off road - CRF rally, CCM GP 450

Post by Scott_rider »

Nice one 8-)
Suzuki GSX-S1000F...the KTM 450 EXC-R has gone
Tink

Post by Tink »

Great 👍👍🍻

Return to “VIDEOS”