Great work by truck driver

Found a great video then post it up here. It doesn't have to be about bikes.
bill_qaz

Great work by truck driver

Post by bill_qaz »

zimtim

Re: Great work by truck driver

Post by zimtim »

Saw that on FB a while back. Good on driver I believe he was given a reward from his company :D
Boggs

Post by Boggs »

Maybe its just the way i was raised but it annoys the shite out of me when people just walk by when they clearly know whats happening,its sad but i guess it's just a sign of the times we live in,or maybe the region,i know the majority of the folk round here would be straight in having a crack a them or making a lot more noise about it,we need more like the older generation.

Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

It annoys me too Boggs but with up to 6 scumbags (at least 1 has a weapon) all you can do is call the Police and let them deal with it. If caught they will just get away with it but if you intervene you could end up dead.
Sadly it is a result of successive spineless Governments who are happier to cut back on our public services.
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
PHILinFRANCE

Post by PHILinFRANCE »

Annoyed isn't enough , would love to see this happening when i had a shovel in my hands , i'm sorry but i'd beat the fuck out of at least one of the robbing bastards
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

PHILinFRANCE wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:07 pm Annoyed isn't enough , would love to see this happening when i had a shovel in my hands , i'm sorry but i'd beat the fuck out of at least one of the robbing bastards
of course .. in the UK, you would be prosecuted for that by the police, and claimed against by the shovel victim or victims :lol:
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

Sounds like a job for Charles Bronson :evil:
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
Godspeed

Post by Godspeed »

garyboy wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:10 pm
PHILinFRANCE wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:07 pm Annoyed isn't enough , would love to see this happening when i had a shovel in my hands , i'm sorry but i'd beat the fuck out of at least one of the robbing bastards
of course .. in the UK, you would be prosecuted for that by the police, and claimed against by the shovel victim or victims :lol:
And get done for abusing the shovel.... ;)
The Meandering Moustache

Going Big and Riding Small

Honda PCX125 (sports tourer)
Honda Innova ANF125 (Adventure bike)
garyboy

Post by garyboy »

Tonibe63 wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:15 pm Sounds like a job for Charles Bronson :evil:
slowly, that's what happening, as vigilantes become our only hope of protection or justice :geek:
8-) :lol:
Tonibe63

Post by Tonibe63 »

Watch any of the TV Police programmes and after all the dust has settled the outcomes are laughable at best, it's no wonder the under resourced Police service is demoralised.
If the Police do manage to get a case through the CPS (criminal protection service) and to Court then there are very few custodial sentences because there is nowhere to lock the scrotes up.
There is no deterrent and no punishment, a sad Society we live in.

Return to “VIDEOS”