For those thinking about buying a Drone!

Found a great video then post it up here. It doesn't have to be about bikes.
Mikekitts81

Re: For those thinking about buying a Drone!

Post by Mikekitts81 »

You need to be carefully these days I was reading this while away in Spain and more country's are taking to it a friend of mine as a friend as a fao at an offstead plant and if people don't take them on there around the nuclear plants there forced to shoot them down .

Rules and Regulations of Drone Flying in Spain

[http://www]

Flying a drone in Spain is more complicated than many assume. In fact, very few countries have stricter regulations toward the use of a drone in the country. 

It’s crucial to know these rules before purchasing as drones can be quite expensive. 

Allow Right Spain to give you a hand…

Pre 2014 was the best time to own a drone in Spain. The government were unaware of this new phenomenon; you could capture some excellent videos such as birds-eye views of football stadia and beaches. There were no fines and the rules were simple: stick to the legal flying places. 2015 changed it all – and it’s key that, when you read up on the drone laws, you look at articles published after August, 2015… Such as ours!

Ever since Spain’s ruling of drone laws in 2015 kicked in, one can incur a fine of circa €400,000. Why? Spain deem the art of flying a drone to be dangerous, reminiscent of drones used in wars. To protect the nation from any incoming terrorist attack, various military forces are constantly watching the air for any suspicious activity. If your drone shows up, it could put the country on red alert and waste valuable governmental resources in preventing a false attack. And for those who think that Spain’s rules are a case of all bark, no bite: the Spanish government has collected almost €2 million from drone fines alone since 2015

Sent from my BBA100-2 using Tapatalk

All things built not bought . The only way is adventure .
TomBoyNI

Post by TomBoyNI »

Thanks for that.

I am toying with the idea of a drone. To be honest I had ruled out a spark and was edging towards a Phantom 3 Pro or Advanced as you can get them quite reasonably second hand now.

Although this video has made me have another look towards the Spark. Guess I have a bit more reading to do.
Boo :-p

https://tbni.blog
Motorcycling | Technology | Photography
Oop North John

Post by Oop North John »

This is interesting to see what can happen near an airport:

I wonder how many people were negatively affected, and how much fuel was burnt in excess of normal.

Return to “VIDEOS”