Riding the twisties and getting blown by a pushbike

Found a great video then post it up here. It doesn't have to be about bikes.
sid.

Riding the twisties and getting blown by a pushbike

Post by sid. »

Nigel

Re: Riding the twisties and getting blown by a pushbike

Post by Nigel »

Total twat and road positioning awful
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

Never, ever try to beat a pushbike on a steep downhill with lots of tight bends.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

In the Alps many years ago a few of us decending a mountain road on MTB's were smoking cars around the bends and that was on knobbly tyres and the cars were hooting their horns and cheering us on, don't you love the French! In England they would have been swearing at us :laugh:
Old Geezer

Post by Old Geezer »

I'll second that some of the cyclists are suicidal, use all the road and don't give way on the short straights. In the bends they often have more control using less of the road but blocking the good bike line.
RandG

Post by RandG »

AndyB wrote:Never, ever try to beat a pushbike on a steep downhill with lots of tight bends.
What he said. I got hosed on coming down the Pordoi pass in the Dolomites last summer by a push bike.
AndyB

Post by AndyB »

RandG wrote:
AndyB wrote:Never, ever try to beat a pushbike on a steep downhill with lots of tight bends.
What he said. I got hosed on coming down the Pordoi pass in the Dolomites last summer by a push bike.
I thought I was going to get blown away at the southern end as you leave the Grossglockner yesterday and had to sort my act out a bit sharpish to get some distance before we hit the next village. The bastards were after my scalp for sure :)
SteveR

Post by SteveR »

But with two experienced riders, it's great fun (thumbs)

I was powered, and got whupped, but so much fun. Overtook the two cyclists on the straight a bit further on, a a peep from me, two friendly waves from the cyclists and big grins all round... (thumbs)
trickytree

Post by trickytree »

Guy at the front needs his licence taking away for everybody's safety....has he ever been on a bike before?
Mike101

Post by Mike101 »

This video is a good example of how not to position your bike in corners. What is the lead bike doing....totally the wrong place for road riding. Does he think he is on a race track...looks like not enough training.

Mike
And the beast shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts

Return to “VIDEOS”