Morocco trip(VIDEO)

Found a great video then post it up here. It doesn't have to be about bikes.
rodyorkabr

Re: Morocco trip(VIDEO)

Post by rodyorkabr »

Tink wrote:Sniper the viper cb500 seems to be a hell of a bike, is that the same bike he used in first trip? How many miles has it done? B)
Good & Bad news I'm afraid...I will start with the bad...its in my garage..in bits at the moment...I have just had surgery on my shoulder(following my off in France(see 3eyes2bikes1sense of humour video:ep 7?)..and have promised to revive the beast!..(out of loyalty for the bike...it used to lead a sheltered life as a training bike!!)
The good news...yes...it's the same bike- he has clocked up some stupid mileage...and for those of you that religiously service your bikes...I'm here to tell you ...YOU ARE ALL FOOLS & wasting your ££...take snipers approach of "deal with it when it stops!"- he is the antifuckingchrist to servicing!(hope that gets through the swear filter)
...you will be even more impressed...(as was I)- to learn he had the same tyres from the previous trip (despite ordering new ones..as I ORDERED him to)...it all comes out in the film!...pray for me & watch the despair in my eyes!!!- it's so evident!
Tink

Post by Tink »

Like the ride it till it stops mentality :cheer:

Here's to a speedy recovery with your sholder (thumbs) ,
rodyorkabr

Post by rodyorkabr »

dmac wrote:Effing class, more please!!
Thank you dmac!
I'm currently toiling at the computer, trying my hardest to conclude the final episodes- while tidying up the remainder..As soon as they are ready(within the month)- they will be released here. If you get a chance, subscribe on't Youtube- that way..you won't miss them.
Regards
Rod
Flintlock

Post by Flintlock »

Very, very good.

Most enjoyable

Thanks
rodyorkabr

Post by rodyorkabr »

Flintlock wrote:Very, very good.

Most enjoyable

Thanks
pleasure!..just hope you find the rest entertaining..im going through the Sahara section at the moment...and shuddering at some of the sheer stupidity & resourcefulness!
!
dmac

Post by dmac »

So what do we need to do for you to speed this up? Can anyone make this man a good mug of tea?
Currently an F650GS, DR350 and RV125 in the family stable.
rodyorkabr

Post by rodyorkabr »

dmac wrote:So what do we need to do for you to speed this up? Can anyone make this man a good mug of tea?
I'm sorry for the delay, but I am again awaiting responses from the other riders who came on the trip, while getting clearance from a songwriter to use his excellent music, without adverts ruining your viewing experience. (all episodes, with the exception of one, will be advert free). I have however got clearance 40 MINUTES ago and so if you watch the film- you will see it is now a trailer with a date on it!...( saved you having to go back!)

When one of the travellers returns- then I can square the last bit away (hopefully you get a flavour of how I had to "herd cats!")...thanks though for the offer of virtual tea!
I will also start a new post.
Regards
Rod
sprintster

Post by sprintster »

I can't see videos on here (I'm just using a Kindle) but I'm just starting to think about having a mini adventure in Morocco for a week next Christmas.Fly in to Marakesh and hire a bike for 4-5 days.What should I search for on YouTube?
rodyorkabr

Post by rodyorkabr »

sprintster wrote:I can't see videos on here (I'm just using a Kindle) but I'm just starting to think about having a mini adventure in Morocco for a week next Christmas.Fly in to Marakesh and hire a bike for 4-5 days.What should I search for on YouTube?
OK- it has just gone live on Youtube about 1 hr ago & so I cannot unfortunately give you the direct seach string...however, if you search on youtube "shaw2shore" & then go into videos- its the latest one on there. titled .
"Trailer -Western Sahara, Morocco and Spain- the film" if you get a chance to subscribe on youtube, you will get them all.

Keep us informed of your plans & if I can help in any way..let me know (but after the film is released please)...its killing me!
sprintster

Post by sprintster »

Subscribed! That's a great trailer...I'm looking forward to the film! (thumbs)

Return to “VIDEOS”