Cant belive this

Found a great video then post it up here. It doesn't have to be about bikes.
Sand Rover

Re: Cant belive this

Post by Sand Rover »

I Was just thinking there can't believe that the guy who posted that is Scottish then I read that he is also a prison officer lol that explains it .... Just fell short of making it to be a policeman but still trying (thumbs)
rlkat

Post by rlkat »

Darwin Awards Nominee.
I bet he wasn't texting his boss declaring he's found a cure for cancer.
He wouldn't be missed by society if he failed to spot that bus pulling out.
What a dick.
I've no idea how to add a signature.
rlkat

Post by rlkat »

Billy Bananahead wrote:
Sand Rover wrote:Yeh what else is there todo on a restricted scooter ... I could cycle faster and text .... Get over it
Yeah, like it (thumbs)

As an ex London courier, would taking messages over the radio be bad and riding through City traffic be bad?

Get over it do gooders. :P

Shit, flak :woohoo:
Would you 'get over it' if a similar yoof slammed in to the side of your vehicle whilst he was texting?
Accidents happen but it doesn't help when there's twats like this on the road. God help help us when he gets a car!!
I've no idea how to add a signature.
Bart1

Post by Bart1 »

Yes have seen this type of thing before, but what about the bikers overtaking all the cars...not very impressive either IMHO.
P4ulie

Post by P4ulie »

Bart1 wrote:Yes have seen this type of thing before, but what about the bikers overtaking all the cars...not very impressive either IMHO.
I don't think you quite have the hang of this motorcycling lark :ohmy:

Hes young & stupid, if hes lucky will become old & stupid (thumbs)
With enough profanity, you can accomplish anything
Bart1

Post by Bart1 »

P4ulie wrote:
Bart1 wrote:Yes have seen this type of thing before, but what about the bikers overtaking all the cars...not very impressive either IMHO.
I don't think you quite have the hang of this motorcycling lark :ohmy:

Hes young & stupid, if hes lucky will become old & stupid (thumbs)
Well your second line is right.
Old Git Ray

Post by Old Git Ray »

Billy Bananahead wrote:
Get over it do gooders. :P
The OP only stated he could not believe the actions of the scooter rider. He did not pass any opinion as to whether it was good or bad although I can probably guess his opinion.

Where does the 'do gooder' bit come into it. This is a biker forum and he posted an experience that occurred to him purely by chance.

If it was your son doing it and slammed into the back of a truck, I wonder if you would still have the 'get over it' attitude.
picos mestizo

Post by picos mestizo »

AndyB wrote:Sending a text message doesn't strike me as being any more complicated than putting a new destination into a satnav on the move and I do that all the time. I find it more annoying that the rider who did the filming felt he had to put the film up where everyone can see it.

I moan about intrusive cctv cameras but they've got nothing on this guy.
Whilst I don't condone hands on mobile phone usage on the move, it isn't really any different to GPS input, IS IT?

Hands up all those who stop riding or driving to tend the GPS?
Lightness is everything.

Lightness with Grunt is a Scratcher!

An Adventure is not a tank transfer.
peterekins

Post by peterekins »

now be fair, how else you gonna check face book status? could be worse imagine if he was in control of a 1 1/2 ton of car.
fullerton

Post by fullerton »

picos mestizo wrote:
AndyB wrote:Sending a text message doesn't strike me as being any more complicated than putting a new destination into a satnav on the move and I do that all the time. I find it more annoying that the rider who did the filming felt he had to put the film up where everyone can see it.

I moan about intrusive cctv cameras but they've got nothing on this guy.
Whilst I don't condone hands on mobile phone usage on the move, it isn't really any different to GPS input, IS IT?

Hands up all those who stop riding or driving to tend the GPS?
me, god knows where i would end up if i imputed the sat nav on the move, not sure about the bikes overtaking cars bit that got mentioned though, thats what i thought cars where there for.

steve

Return to “VIDEOS”