Cant belive this

Found a great video then post it up here. It doesn't have to be about bikes.
Sand Rover
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:59 pm

Re: Cant belive this

Post by Sand Rover » Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:37 pm

I Was just thinking there can't believe that the guy who posted that is Scottish then I read that he is also a prison officer lol that explains it .... Just fell short of making it to be a policeman but still trying (thumbs)

Adventure Bike Rider New Issue Out Now
rlkat
Posts: 1150
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Cant belive this

Post by rlkat » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:10 pm

Darwin Awards Nominee.
I bet he wasn't texting his boss declaring he's found a cure for cancer.
He wouldn't be missed by society if he failed to spot that bus pulling out.
What a dick.
I've no idea how to add a signature.

rlkat
Posts: 1150
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:31 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Cant belive this

Post by rlkat » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:13 pm

Billy Bananahead wrote:
Sand Rover wrote:Yeh what else is there todo on a restricted scooter ... I could cycle faster and text .... Get over it
Yeah, like it (thumbs)

As an ex London courier, would taking messages over the radio be bad and riding through City traffic be bad?

Get over it do gooders. :P

Shit, flak :woohoo:
Would you 'get over it' if a similar yoof slammed in to the side of your vehicle whilst he was texting?
Accidents happen but it doesn't help when there's twats like this on the road. God help help us when he gets a car!!
I've no idea how to add a signature.

Bart1
Posts: 233
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:31 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Cant belive this

Post by Bart1 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:31 am

Yes have seen this type of thing before, but what about the bikers overtaking all the cars...not very impressive either IMHO.

P4ulie
Posts: 1183
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:43 am
Has thanked: 26 times
Been thanked: 54 times

Re: Cant belive this

Post by P4ulie » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:43 am

Bart1 wrote:Yes have seen this type of thing before, but what about the bikers overtaking all the cars...not very impressive either IMHO.
I don't think you quite have the hang of this motorcycling lark :ohmy:

Hes young & stupid, if hes lucky will become old & stupid (thumbs)
With enough profanity, you can accomplish anything

Bart1
Posts: 233
Joined: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:31 pm
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Cant belive this

Post by Bart1 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:26 am

P4ulie wrote:
Bart1 wrote:Yes have seen this type of thing before, but what about the bikers overtaking all the cars...not very impressive either IMHO.
I don't think you quite have the hang of this motorcycling lark :ohmy:

Hes young & stupid, if hes lucky will become old & stupid (thumbs)
Well your second line is right.

Old Git Ray
Posts: 2044
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:17 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Cant belive this

Post by Old Git Ray » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:49 am

Billy Bananahead wrote:
Get over it do gooders. :P
The OP only stated he could not believe the actions of the scooter rider. He did not pass any opinion as to whether it was good or bad although I can probably guess his opinion.

Where does the 'do gooder' bit come into it. This is a biker forum and he posted an experience that occurred to him purely by chance.

If it was your son doing it and slammed into the back of a truck, I wonder if you would still have the 'get over it' attitude.

picos mestizo
Posts: 4240
Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:55 pm

Re: Cant belive this

Post by picos mestizo » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:22 am

AndyB wrote:Sending a text message doesn't strike me as being any more complicated than putting a new destination into a satnav on the move and I do that all the time. I find it more annoying that the rider who did the filming felt he had to put the film up where everyone can see it.

I moan about intrusive cctv cameras but they've got nothing on this guy.
Whilst I don't condone hands on mobile phone usage on the move, it isn't really any different to GPS input, IS IT?

Hands up all those who stop riding or driving to tend the GPS?
Lightness is everything.

Lightness with Grunt is a Scratcher!

An Adventure is not a tank transfer.

peterekins
Posts: 789
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:26 pm

Re: Cant belive this

Post by peterekins » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:28 am

now be fair, how else you gonna check face book status? could be worse imagine if he was in control of a 1 1/2 ton of car.

fullerton
Posts: 1749
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:44 pm

Re: Cant belive this

Post by fullerton » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:18 pm

picos mestizo wrote:
AndyB wrote:Sending a text message doesn't strike me as being any more complicated than putting a new destination into a satnav on the move and I do that all the time. I find it more annoying that the rider who did the filming felt he had to put the film up where everyone can see it.

I moan about intrusive cctv cameras but they've got nothing on this guy.
Whilst I don't condone hands on mobile phone usage on the move, it isn't really any different to GPS input, IS IT?

Hands up all those who stop riding or driving to tend the GPS?
me, god knows where i would end up if i imputed the sat nav on the move, not sure about the bikes overtaking cars bit that got mentioned though, thats what i thought cars where there for.

steve

Post Reply

Return to “VIDEOS”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 56 guests