Girls winning on bikes

Found a great video then post it up here. It doesn't have to be about bikes.
johnnyboxer

Girls winning on bikes

Post by johnnyboxer »

Some stunning, talented riders here
We buy things we don't need

With money we don't have

To impress people we don't even like
scubabiker

Re: Girls winning on bikes

Post by scubabiker »

good stuff, my wife and her sis have both grown up riding trails bikes, both have forgotten now, but its more than i can do, i tried once!
Gavinskii

Post by Gavinskii »

Thanks for sharing.

Emma Bristow is a member of my local trials club (Hookwood), she can certainly show the lads a thing or two on mostof the sections B)
R1150GS

Montesa 4Ride

KLX 250

Suzuki Beamish

2011 Nature Rally - Bronze Award
daytona-supersport

Post by daytona-supersport »

I can't think of a single reason why the girls should not be as skilful as the guys on a trials bike. The bikes are light, not the heavy old plodders used by granddad. I'm surprised that this has only recently become to the fore as a sport where the girls can have fun and match the guys. After all, it is not down to physical strength, more riding skill and finesse. I can't see a reason for there being separate male and female classes in trials riding events. Having a separate female class is insulting to the female competitors by assuming that they can't ride the same bikes over the same sections as well as the male riders. The probability is that the top female riders would beat most if not all of the male riders.
They do have one definite advantage though. They don't land on their bollocks after launching the bike and landing astride the bastard thing. I think any trials rider out there has tried this at least once. Makes your eyes water that's for sure.
Jelly

Post by Jelly »

daytona-supersport wrote:I can't think of a single reason why the girls should not be as skilful as the guys on a trials bike.
I agree, plus they're good at multitasking so they can also be thinking about what they're going to cook for tea once they get home. :whistle:
"The distant echo of faraway voices boarding far away trains,

To take them home to the ones that they love and who love them forever......."
RandG

Post by RandG »

My good lady is the only female member in our local club, and has been for the last four years.

I keep telling her she's Scotland's number one female AMCA champion, undefeated in four years B)

Return to “VIDEOS”