Fatal motorbike crash captured on camera and released by parents as part of a road safety campaign

Found a great video then post it up here. It doesn't have to be about bikes.
Tonibe63

Re: Fatal motorbike crash captured on camera and released by parents as part of a road safety campaign

Post by Tonibe63 »

Very sobering, R.I.P.
Open your eyes and you see what is in front of you, open your mind and you see a bigger picture but open your heart and you see a whole new World.
FAT MATT

Re: Fatal motorbike crash captured on camera and released by parents as part of a road safety campaign

Post by FAT MATT »

Tragic and very brave of the family. A timely reminder for us all.
.fraser.

Post by .fraser. »

Just seen this over on BCF. Very hard to watch, the moment of impact is quite horrific and made me question why I ride to be honest :(
jaffa1963

Post by jaffa1963 »

What a waste. That young lad had so much to still achieve. And us old f...ers are still here....
Steve

jaffa1963

Triumph Tiger 800 XCX

BMW F650
Loggy

Post by Loggy »

RIP to the guy. Makes you think. He had his lights on too. You expect people to pull out on you, but when they are facing you like that there is no excuse. I hope the driver of the car was jailed!
Yamaha XT1200Z Super Tenere

Toyota Hilux 3.0lt

Army - Bedford MJ Radar Repair Workshop
ZX Raziel

Post by ZX Raziel »

Very scary , ...
R.I.P.
:(
Nicoli

Post by Nicoli »

Huge respect to his family. Tragic and a reminder to drive/ride safe
Agent Orange

Post by Agent Orange »

Pit of my stomach, all screwed up. Brought back memories of two years and 63 days ago. I am lucky to be alive and STILL riding
RIP
beachy

Post by beachy »

Incredibly hard to watch and makes you think. Respect to the parents for their bravery. stay safe everyone.

Return to “VIDEOS”