the art of gentle filtering.....

Found a great video then post it up here. It doesn't have to be about bikes.
johnzxr750

Re: the art of gentle filtering.....

Post by johnzxr750 »

Now when we were young and foolish we did stuff like this and we forget as we slow down with the thought what if and mortgage has to be paid etc our bikes change as do our attitudes.show this to a 17 yr old with derestricted dt125lç supermoto or an aprillia rs125 or something like that and see how he reacts he'll think its kool... me i like the road and empty i woulld love to ride it.as for the rest he is taking his life in his hands and i know my tigger wouldnt get through some of those gaps lol
Cheers j :woohoo:
digitalcaptive

Post by digitalcaptive »

johnzxr750 wrote: i know my tigger wouldnt get through some of those gaps lol
Cheers j :woohoo:
I don't think my Tigger would struggle but my middle aged spread might :unsure:
johnzxr750

Post by johnzxr750 »

No comment digital captive as i might incriminate my self :whistle:
Cheers j
picos mestizo

Post by picos mestizo »

Lord Sut wrote:Yes its totally outrageous, illegal and dangerous, but in the early eighties most young lads tried to ride like that, me and my mates included. That was the whole point of bikes. They didn't let us in a lot of pubs or restaurants and generally looked down on us so why should we be worried about upsetting them with our riding?
Of course times change and biking in the UK is now more akin to Grandfathers MCC and I now scarcely break a speed limit or filter at silly speeds. I know that I'm a boring old fart, but I don't begrudge those that still ride 'em like they're designed to be ridden. After all, it's their funeral.
.................................................................................Lets hope they don't make it SOMEONE ELSES FUNERAL!!!!
Lightness is everything.

Lightness with Grunt is a Scratcher!

An Adventure is not a tank transfer.
wayne roome

Post by wayne roome »

My dad, when he was alive and owned his funeral parlour, would say " i have a box to fit you"
Milshy

Post by Milshy »

A crazy fool :dry:
davsato

Post by davsato »

special one wrote:
davsato wrote:They're not driving on the left, its a dual lane highway they are all going in the same direction. Its in Argentina somewhere
I think they are mate, later on he's on a standard two lane road with solid white lines between the lanes and also the start of the dual carriageway I'm sure you could see the other side of the carriageway on the right.

Edited my original post :)
dont worry about it, as long as the bellend is nowhere near me or any of my family!
Dave
boatman

Post by boatman »

That,s only ever going to end one way :( :(
The rider will never need to consider pension issues n the like

Return to “VIDEOS”